Bleeding Hollow Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Bleeding Hollow (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Name: Denke
Class: Warrior
Race: Night Elf
Guild: Teen Girl Squad / Dissension
Looking for: Illumination, Evenflow, Infamousf, Pappy, Cataplasm/Rowsdower, and anyone else that I played with years ago. Too many to list fully…

I’ll be on Skeram - Alliance side. Tag is Denkart#1664.

3 Likes

Amarius - Human Warlock
Blades of Penance

Looking for people from BoP, and a few others that I played with from launch.

6 Likes

Thadis, Human, Warrior
Dramatic Squirrels (?)
Dingobaby/Jukez, Szandor

Swatecke

Human Warrior

Guild: Angry Beavers, Royal Militia

Friends I am looking for: Chief, Gretier, Penthisula, Mythrandir, Scurvey, Hamsterstyle, Polly

2 Likes

Name: Ogden
Class: Priest
Race: Dwarf
Guild: Blades of Penance
Looking for:
Alliance - Amarius, Agramon, Paradise, Droz, Veronica, Manglurr, Gladius, Movac, Raof, Elementalist, Vulgate, Bip, Alaena, Twif, Elemenophee, Galwen, Thelm, Zak, Equillibrium, Flare, Bipp, Demonsire, Wave, Pretz, Nine, Horizen, Goobie, Horrigan, Usd, Suwanda

Horde - Yuratuhl, Zoroaster, Condor, Toetag, Dethacus, Novembrex, Destromo, Malf, Ecnaillauf, Soullessdragon, Shaithis, Cardona, Deroth, Genri

There’s probably more, but that’s what I can think of for now.

9 Likes

Name-Trivan
Class- Hunter
Race-Dwarf
Guild- The Prime Meridian and Royal Militia
Looking for- Any of the classic guys, too many to name here, can’t wait to get going like old times

1 Like

Name: Shadyfigure
Class: Rogue
Race: Human (now DID)
Guild(s): Ethereal Legion, The Prime Meridian, Dissension, Basher Inc, Angry Beavers
Looking for: Anyone from the old days, thankfully a bunch have stayed in touch. A few missing that come to mind: Dalay, Evenflow, Danthus, Bigmarconol, Kelethin, Shadowcraft, Vincevega, Zhukov, Mannequin, Cakes, Jethro, Tinot, Shukari, Tiranda, YewDee, Xonj, Xallien, Saithis, Mithras, Magits, Elmuerte, Cags there are a ton more though.

The Prime Meridian is still alive and we’ll be in Classic too!

Hit me up!

Discord: Shadyfigure#3872

4 Likes

Name: Nokko
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Guild: Was in a guild whos GM was a woman I think named “Paganism” or “Paganist”

Looking for anyone who remembers me from my first guild (cant pull the name from memory), was kinda a young kid then but have some cool memories of being in that guild with people who weren’t rude to me for being a younger player. Elitta and Antoinetta were two good friends that I played with a lot, but Ant was in another guild, i think Praetorian and she had rogue friend that we would quest/dungeon with sometimes too. I still have contact with Antoinetta IRL.

If anyone is playing classic I’ll be playing a Dwarf Priest to heal and would be happy to reconnect, even if just bnet friends

Name: Gladius
Class: Paladin
Guild: Blades of Penance

Thalnos or Harod?

5 Likes

angry beavers! shiit man, do you remember me?

Name: Azshiz (I think? lol)
Class: Druid
Guild: Crimson Knights

Swatecke I am looking for them as well. This is Ohglem. I used to raid with you all.

1 Like

Name: Ohglem
Guild: Angry Beavers/Ancients Way/Nemesis Knights
Looking for:
Alliance - Emeyin, Annabelle, Penthelisia, Mythrandir, Gretier, Chief, Nikita, Cabernet, Paperdoll, Lothix
Horde - Yuratuhl, Zoroaster, Condor, Toetag, Dethacus

Im sure there are a ton more. I pvped with a ton of people with Emeyin and raided with a ton of folks on Bleeding Hollow. I still play to this day. Get at me!!

1 Like

Name: Drakunia
Class: Mage
Guild: the good fellas
Looking for: Bukkakis, Chrisoliver, Trickydude, Scrunt.

• Name: Zocar, Human, Mage
  • Elite Chaos, The Deathbringers
  • Any old classic EC members, Zak, Devesto, Rathmoon, Gretrieg (Gret), and anyone else, and maybe some old VV members who I can tell stories to about griefing them on green dragons.

Discord: Zocar#3945

2 Likes

Name: Qdarks

Guild- Don’t know one specific one.

looking for- a good time

Name- Caller
Class - Mage
Race - Human
Guild- At Least We Took Stables
Looking for- anyone that remembers me and the fun times we used to share all those many years ago

1 Like
  • Name: TacoMonkey
  • The Deathbringers
  • Any of the original TDB crew and any others I played with! HEY ZOCAR!
3 Likes

Ichigobankai
Alliance
Guild Dissension
PM if some one still Alive i will not fall asleep on raids again =D

2 Likes