Blazing Hippogryph not showing up

Apparently the 3rd party program outside source to merge your bnet account with twitch account is down right now and has been for most of today …there is another thread here in the forums about it…

Haven’t got it either

1 Like

yeah haven’t gotten it yet either, still waiting

2 Likes

Oo, glad I’m not the only one waiting. I don’t mind waiting a little longer, but I figured I’d check for a blue post or something, mentioning a processing delay.

Hopefully, it’ll show up for us all soon. I’d hate for people to miss out on something we fulfilled the requirements for, through no fault of our own. I’m sure it’ll be sorted, but oof. Never had an issue with the drops before. :<

3 Likes

Been over 24 hours for me and still nothing…

3 Likes

Might want to check this comment:

1 Like

Over 2 days for me. Still nothing.

4 Likes

same lawl first time I bothered to do it and nothing at all typical hahahahah

Been about 2 days for me and nothing. Hope I did not mess things up. All the others have come in easily.

Well, I see that I am not the only one with this issue.

One thing I noticed is that when I do a search for this mount in the mount journal it does not show at all, ether as collected or not collected.

I have received all other twitch drops without issue.

Please, if you haven’t already, put in a ticket Here

2 Likes

Be honest. You had it playing on mute in the background and didnt watch it once. Stop with the melodrama.

1 Like

I claimed the mount Wednesday morning and received it Thursday afternoon, as I was playing.

Longest wait time I’ve ever had, but it does show that it is being shipped out at the very least.

I claimed mine two days ago (05/12/23), and it still hasn’t been delivered.

1 Like

Same deal… claimed 2 days ago and still waiting. I really hope timing did not screw up… claimed during Maintenance…

i claimed mine, the day before yesterday and submitted a ticket to blizzard, yesterday still no mount, and it’s getting me really p.o.'ed right now. i tuned in to a twitch stream for the full 4 hours, i claimed my drop, i submitted my ticket, i’m getting fed up with waiting, i did my part, i earned my mount fair and square!

Me and the wifes account on “2 days ago” claim on twitch and nothing.

Two days on mine also, I claimed on Twitch, the Ethereal Portal was instant.

Same been two days and still no Mount

Got mine 2 days ago still haven’t received it

1 Like