Blazing Hippogryph drop not showing

same here, claimed 24 hours ago and still nothing in game. Im also getting the same “Server” error message on my Connections tab.

1 Like

I am in the same boat. It has been well over 24 hours for me now and still no Blazing Hippogryph in my collection.

1 Like

I said that’s in another thread but I will repeat it here.

If the middle man server that talks to our accounts and talks to Twitch servers is indeed down then anyone who claimed their mount on Twitch after the server error started will not receive it until the issue is fixed

People who claimed it before the server error started would most likely receive it but after a long delay. Which appears to be just what is happening.

This would also explain why many of us got the portal almost instantly but are experiencing this issue with the mount

1 Like

Claimed well over 24 hours ago and nothing. I’m almost certain at this point that I’m never getting it and it’s really quite upsetting.

Just hit 23 hours and still haven’t got mine yet.

Got the same thing.

Fresh blue post about the issue:

1 Like

Yeah didn’t get mine either, twitch account is connected so not sure whats up.

yea im over 24 hours since I claimed mine and still nothing at all love this so much

Going on 30 hours and nothing yet. This was an advertised promotion. I don’t believe that they can legally ignore the issue. Not that it would be easy to hold them responsible, but at the very least it makes me have no desire to participate in these promotions in the future, and frankly the game was wearing out it’s welcome already, anyway. This may just be the icing on the cake.

BTW I do not see an errors listed on neither the Twitch nor Battle Net account connection pages.

I submitted ticket just now. Have not received it yet. 48 hours since claim on Twitch.

Well over 24 hours here and nothing.

nice inflammatory post. :roll_eyes:

they’ve asked people to open tickets regarding this.

now they have, back before they didnt and they would just blame twitch and twitch would blame bizz. go look back to when the swift windstrider and cenarian hatchling were the drops. 2 items i claimed in twitch, my connections were fine as other drops worked, but i still never received them. maybe they finally figured out why and want tickets this time, i dunno, but last time i didnt get drops people got the run around and back and forth from them.

coming up to 50 hours now, I don’t think I’m getting it.

it’s been 2 days for me. twitch is connected i got the ethereal portal, and every other thing wow made a drop but not the blazing hippogryph… sigh what now…

I wanted to provide an update. After about 48 hours my Hippogryph finally appeared. I did not submit a ticket. It seemed to have eventually sorted itself out. Also, I am no longer seeing the “Server Error” on my account’s connections page.

I also got mine. I did open a ticket, but no one has responded to it, so it’s unclear if opening a ticket makes a difference… took about 2 days though before the mount showed up.

submitted ticket, got an autoreply after 24 hours, and it says OUR SYSTEM IS EXTREMELY BUSY, PLEASE CHECK the common issues links below (links are unrelated to this at all). LOL. What is going on Blizzard? Are you guys… umm… quit?

so re-open it.

they’re only using the tickets for data.

chances are pretty good that the mount will arrive before you get any sort of response.

mine took nearly 5 days to arrive.

1 Like