Blah Community Council let down

Phil should force Ion to reply to all the topics in the Community Council.

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t wait to read all those “We hear you but we don’t agree” replies from Ion.

Microsoft should ORDER HIM to reply to the players.

Because that’s the POWER of Microsoft.

1 Like

And why do you think Microsoft ordering him to reply to all the treads would actually change his stance of “We hear you and we don’t agree because < insert lawyer talk >”.

Followed up by a patch a year or so down the line where they do what we told them to do in the first place lol.

But with a twist for more “fun”.

1 Like

Divide an conquer. They make sure we all argue with each other and never get on the same page and they ensure that they don’t have to do anything. Too boot if we complain they pin it all on the customer not being able to make a decision.

All they have to do is randomly come in on a private account and start flinging mud. After that we turn on each other.

It really is brilliant…. Until it stops working and people just leave.

MS will be replacing council members with AI, so all problems solve.

Well ain’t you just a ray of sunshine worthy of being green.

How about you take that toxicity somewhere else and let people provide real feedback eh? Of course that would be boring wouldn’t it.

3 Likes

You started a thread with a blatantly false premise. Maybe don’t do that. It is rather “toxic” as you put it. False statements are just that - false. Not “feedback”.

1 Like

If you disagree with my OP and felt it was poorly intended or filled with false statements for the purpose of making the topic not boring as you put it. Perhaps you should of just reported it and moved along. Instead of coming in hot. My statement was about Blizzards way of selection. I did not attack you, you chose to attack my integrity. You are in the wrong here. Now if you would be so kind maybe act with a degree of grace like a green should instead of attacking folks providing criticism about a program you happen to be apart of.

3 Likes

There were many photos, that were not reposted here because they violate the forum rules. There was a lot of volatility and after they were removed it only got worse on that server when they ‘reopened’ it. You’ll either have to take people’s word or actually search for it on your own, but there was more to it than just that.

1 Like

Nah, that would not do anything. You made false statements and I prefer to call those out. Silently letting people lie only allows others to be misled.

Anyone who has actually read the Intros on the CC forum should be aware that the selected players are not a bunch of elitists. They are in fact a wide variety of player types with very different interests.

So, either you did not read the Council forum at all (despite claiming you did), or you intentionally made false statements.

1 Like

Fine, as you clearly won’t act with the grace of a green I suppose I will. I’ll let you sit there and insult my integrity and cast out accusation. And I will simply report and move along. After all your intent here was clearly to stir up an argument with me with your troll bait. Which I fell for bad on me. Although it’s a little weird having a green come along doing that type of stuff in the first place.

3 Likes

Or option three, he didn’t believe it.

Oh well, this conversation seems like a waste of time.

:man_shrugging:

EDIT:

Dexter, and Mirasol, you’re both kind of right. Dexter, from a non-green perspective has a valid opinion even if it isn’t super realistic. And Mirasol is also spot on, and probably more realistic. Like I said, it’s probably a waste of time.

Worst case scenario is that it’s a PR stunt, but it’s still a means for the community to voice their thoughts and concerns and get responses from Blizzard. So, what’s the harm?

Eh… I have no idea why I added this second response to this post. But there’s no way to fix it… the damage has been done. :worried:

You may be trying, but I’m sorry you’re a PR stunt. You don’t represent me and no one in the council brings up anything I care about. So I don’t bother reading it anymore.

5 Likes

I’m not sure why this is a surprise to anyone. It’s like the cops investigating themselves and find nothing wrong. But look guys. We listened. We even brought in the community. This is what you want.

What are things you do care about?

2 Likes

Make leveling great again please. That’s huge part of game for me

(I know the question isn’t targeted at me but thought of letting know so it can be taken to the council if possible)

1 Like

The CC is not really a means for the community to voice their thoughts and concerns. It is a place where people hand picked by Blizzard can voice their thoughts and concerns. Those two are very different things and one has to wonderful if those thoughts and concerns will be tempered by the want to keep that green text. So the harm comes into labeling those thoughts and concerns as something the “community” has when that is not 100% the case.

I will say I like Halite thread about A Roleplayer and the RP Community’s Wishlist of Features. It seems like they took some of their own ideas and some ideas from their community to highlight what people would like.

1 Like