Blackwing Lair Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Blackwing Lair (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

I’ll bite first.

I played in Instinct (which this alt is still a member of), with guys like Trummp, Kraezy, Softcore, Linebacker, Silentz, Shodaime

That could have been 2007, though.

Ayyy, you guys remember Crusader?

I played on BWL on classic up until BC.

I remember Reckless being the top guild. Crusaders the zerg guild.

I was part of a guild with a nelf druid as a guild lead and then she transferred off. I think she found love on WoW too. I visited her once on her new realm but can’t remember what it was. Are you still here? You were the best guild leader ever. I forgot what our guild was called. It was from a old war movie that I can’t remember. Deliverance or something.

Snakey on Alliance side

I was in the guild Get Well Soon till it split right before BC came out. We raided up to Twin Emps. I remember two fellow hunters that was a dwarf named Huggerz and a nigh elf named Michelob.

On a side not, anyone remember Mentosman trolling trade chat back then?
Still can’t believe I remember that dudes name.

I played a Female Human Mage named Hera in the guild Get Well Soon. Still have some old screenshots somewhere of us raiding BWL. Don’t remember much from that time tho other than us listening to Cascada in vent before pulling bosses.

Was in the server best guild Reckless. Gloragol NELF hunter.

Looking for old reckless members that sre still playing.

Hello all im looking for people that was in the guild band of brothers my toon name was thealchemist

Nightfall Battlegroup

Looking for the group of 29 twinks that played in the Nightfall battlegroup. We had multiple guilds spread across the battlegroup and supported weekly battleground nights for level 29s.

Looking to find the group that played together across the battlegroup.

Mauhdeeb - Gnome Mage Deathwing

Looking for members of Flames of War.
-NE Priest, Tackles & mage friend, Trotay

Guild master of Reckless Loop here :slight_smile: hi all!

1 Like

You gonna bring Reckless back?

Go Horde side for WotLK :smiley:
Also anyone remember Onniscient? Or Adamant the guilds?

looking for Dirtymick and or tronyx. we played together in a few different guilds would be good to find them again. this is edom pally healer btw

Loop. Good finding you here. Myself and Scuro(also hunter) are starting a classic wow guild on horde side.

You should come.on over

What’s up Loop. Loopfish here! What’s your classic plans?

Loopfish here. I forget the name of our Horde guild but we were #1 next to Reckless. Then I gquit and rolled a mage to join reckless/cause drama/wipe horde.

Lots of good times on the BWL server!

Good memories. Loopster (or loopfish), it was Rampage on the horde side with Hurtju.

Seth here (priest horde, Rampage), or Blackstab (rogue ally, Aegis with Cande).

So yea. Sup?

1 Like

Dom#1802. Main staple in Tunnel Vision, guild leader of Pulse, previous member of Flames of War (guild breeder). Later the raid leader of Remedy horde side.

Dom, added you. Where ya rolling? Couple of us Grobbulus.

Name was Ownjuu a Dwarf priest was well known for being one of the only enchanter to have the crusader enchant.

Lets gear this bad boy up… oops