Blackrock PVP event is a joke

I dont understand Blizzard fascination with making pvp events at massive chokepoints. They know MOST people who pvp play horde which creates an inbalance in and of itself but then to put the pvp event at the choke point of some of the most important dungeons is WILD. I play CS because i was looking for some pvp with RP but at this point the only thing im RPing as is a victim lol. Im not one to just make posts but at this point anytime i have to go to BRD or LBRS/UBRS im instantly met with thousands of Horde PVPers. Say what you will but we ALL know the hardcore PVPers play horde and take this event way more serious. Blizzard was warned of what a horrible idea this was and here we are a week in and ive died AT LEAST 70 times just corpse crawling to dungeons.

2 Likes

If you can’t beat 'em, then join 'em.

2 Likes

i made a raid for brm pvp and got 40k honor. All you gotta do is ress together when you get outnumbered.

The choke points wouldn’t be so bad if trap launcher wasn’t extremely oppressive

3 Likes

you mentioned RP so I’ll give you the answer you should be getting.

the way you play RP PVP is the following: When a large enemy presence is at a node, you don’t try to corpse-rush the node and pretend that the enemy doesn’t exist. The enemy occupies and controls that node.

you want to do BRD? tough. it’s enemy territory. You can either wait for your faction to capture it, or you can put together the counteroffensive yourself, or you can give up and do something else.

Blackrock mountain is not accessible to you right now. You should not be there alone. Lead, follow or get out of the way.

no no no shamans are the oppressive ones… with them ranged spells shooting to far.

Rez together he says… Yeah let me Rez with my Warlock pet that I need to heal because Blizztard can’t be bothered to fix Warlock pets… Than let me rez to flame shocks into Lava Burst when they already outnumber us 4 to 1…

Make it make sense Paw? Why are people like this?

Bring the Asteroid.

This event is actually just cheeks. Dirty cheeks. That is all.

This exactly what im talking about. Theres a decent amount of prep for most classes in classic and blizzard really thought this was a good idea still. Its a joke and not a very funny one either.

1 Like

I remember when the Alliance on Crusader Strike were the most insufferable bunch of scrub kids who did nothing but camp the portal to Mara 24 hours a day, camp the Ashenvale incursion 24 hours a day to prevent horde from having easy leveling/gold farming, and even have groups camping the horde Felwood flight path where the Songflower spawned.

I absolutely love how the tables have turned and these alliance dogs are getting a taste of their own medicine, crying and threatening to quit the server.

How sweet it is.

Maybe you shouldn’t have been a bunch of weird kids who camped a leveling spot, killing lowbies in groups with your max level characters for 24 hours a day.

1 Like

You know horde did the same thing the entire time on CS right? Just because you were on the ally layer doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening.

3 Likes

Ally controlled every single layer for the ashenvale nightmare incursion and mara portal was a disaster on 90% of layers.

Most of these kids with no lives went to Wild Growth when they opened up transfers and now the ones left are paying the price.

Enjoy! Hope you had fun at the ashenvale incursion, because the fun is ours now at Blackrock Mountain.

That’s literally not true. Almost anybody who played Alliance on CS at any phase can tell you they had to get on an alliance layer to escape horde. Horde had multiple layers all the time at incursions for p3. That is exactly how SoD has been since phase 1. Whichever faction has more on the layer controls it, the opposite will find a different layer and people slowly migrate between them until layer 1 is horde, layer 2 is alliance and so on.

I farmed two mara epic daggers and I can also say when I’d walk out of mara purple to reset and go to portal, horde would control it and kill people until alliance groups pushed them out. I’d come out for the next reset and horde would be pushing alliance out.

3 Likes

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Enjoy the mountain!

Payback is a real B.

I’ll take this acknowledgement of you being wrong. You are clearly in a very emotional state.

I don’t understand with how many changes and the specific changes Bloodmoon went through, that they pushed this thing out and thought it was a good idea. There’s no goal, theres no competition, it’s just people griefing 40 v 5 groups trying to do dungeons or level.

ITT: People dont realize issues arent faction-specific but instead are a symptom of a toxic playerbase as a whole.

Blizzard gamers are synonymous with toxicity and have been for well over a decade. Protect yourself at all times.

For the life of me, I can’t understand how this eludes people. Literally how World of Warcraft was sold to the audience. Battlegrounds and the honor system killed the idea of controlling an area for your team.

This event is an okay step in the direction of encouraging world control, but with layers it doesn’t really work properly. Blizzard can’t take full measures. Half measures don’t work.

1 Like

I couldnt level alts in nightmare incursions because alliance controlled it. I complained and you rats told me “pvp happened on a pvp server.”

I couldn’t do mara on my alt for the tokens because alliance controlled the portal area. I complained and you kids told me “pvp happened if you dont like it transfer servers”

Those threads are still up. All you alliance swine didn’t care about your ratty behavior and ruining the game for other people.

Well well well… now look what we have…

I guess pvp is happening on a pvp server, huh?

You can’t because SoD has faction locks lol.