Blackrock Mountain Event - Resurrection Immunity to Zone into Dungeon/Raid

You guys need to fix this. You have made the game unplayable for anyone wishing to enjoy PvE in BRM. There was a group of 5 hunters all setting explosive, ice, and frost traps at the door to BRS anytime we spawned, zoned out, or even tried to engage them; we died instantly to their trap and arcane shot auto target macros.

PLEASE on RESURRECTION give us a 30 second window of immunity to action like you did in STV Bloodmoon Event so we can at least raid. WE HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST THE WHOLE OUR FOR 10 PEOPLE TO DO UBRS!!!

Edit: Thank you so much Blizzard!

12 Likes

Promote this man

2 Likes

It’s pretty ridiculous that they’ve left the PvP servers in complete shambles. Definitely my, and I suspect many people’s, last time rolling PvP. The psychopaths can play by themselves on their empty servers after driving everyone out with their obnoxious and malignant “PvP” campfest.

1 Like

PvP servers are not for the weak. No one forced people to join a PvP server. This is how it has always been in these zones when they become current content. It has always been a part of the experience and I, and others who are not weak, find it fun. Go to a bubble wrapped server if you don’t like it instead of whining.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be opposed to this…

But I find it interesting that people think this is somehow largely different from Vanilla.
In Era factions controlled BRM because they could.

Now they control BRM because they can, and half the time, they can get extra honor for it.

1 Like

This entire event on Crusader Strike is stupid as hell if you’re alliance. And for the first troll (oh look he’s already posted) who says “wah, pvp on a pvp server”, I will GLADLY pvp. I lived in STV during p2/p3. But what’s going on trying to zone into dungeons in this mountain is not PVP. It’s a damn 200/300 to 5 bloodbath requiring 10-15 rez timers to even enter the instance. Even stealth classes can’t make the trip. Rezzing at half health into a mob of hundreds means the only progress you make during the trip is the 10 yards you can get from your body while dead.

And for the next troll who says, alliance should form a raid and fight in. Even if you grouped every appropriately leveled alliance on the server we’d still be outnumber 4/5 to 1 and the event happens every two hours. Literally half the day the event is sucking horde into that mountain to do nothing but farm the paltry number of alliance trying to get in. If the event happened once or twice a day, forming a raid would be productive, but every two hours? No fricken way. And the horde don’t need to form a raid because there are so many more horde.

And lastly for the “the numbers are actually even” troll, bull. Numbers looking at raiding toons from ages ago are not accurate. The two guilds I raided with have each lost 75-80% of their players.

I understand there are alliance dominated servers dealing with the same issue so clearly this is a problem across the board. FIX IT.

2 Likes

in Era, factions controlled BRM because they could and they wanted

in SoD factions control BRM because it’s the best thing to do

you can’t compare organic camping to heavily incentivized camping

in Era, even the camping or griefing not being organic, it ended up being one faction realms because noone likes to be griefed, what do you think it will happen to SoD when the grief is so much worse?

people say “aah, I’m strong, and you’re weak”, well, enjoy being strong in a one faction realm

4 Likes

How is it trolling? It is a fact. PvP is EXPECTED on a PvP server. I don’t spend my time whining about it. There are literally other servers that are not PvP that people can choose from.

2 Likes

It sounds stupid to say this but why do you guys even roll on a PvP server in the first time?

Everyone knew what happend in 2019 outside/innside Black Rock Mountain, everyone knew the same in 2005!

When you rolled on PvP server you knew this was gonna happen event or not!

It is jsut history repeating it self.

1 Like

Exactly! People have been crying about PvP on a PvP server for 20yrs, and Blizzard has not done anything about it, because it is a PvP server.

1 Like

if you enjoy killing the server balance thinking griefing is world pvp, ok.

look at what happened to faerlina and benediction

“aaah pvp happened in a pvp server” ok, enjoy your one faction pvp server lol

1 Like

Forcing players to re-roll FOUR phases into a game because Blizz let the servers fall out of balance is not the answer. Re-farming 30 runes, rep, 7 ranks of honor, because … “Grrr, I am strong and with my hundred friends I can one shot you” thinks that’s pvp and doesn’t see anything to fix.

Yeah, of course you don’t see anything to fix. You’re on the side forcing players to take 30 minutes to get to a dungeon on your server. Sit through 15 rez timers and your tune would change. But you don’t have to.

1 Like

Been playing on PvP servers for 16yrs. Never had a problem. Keep your doomsaying to yourself.

They did it without incentives, and they do it with incentives.
(AV queues are still better/steady honor per hour than BRM for the people who are just motivated by honor.)

The same would’ve happened in SoD regardless of the BRE PvP side.
That’s just how PvP servers end up. (PvP servers are a flawed design in the first place.)

You willing chose to role on a PvP server. What is currently happening now is nothing new.

Problem with Alliance side of Crusader is not Blizzard but the players who joined Ally just because of all the streamers played there. Now they have all quitted so have the ones that played because of streamers. So you feel left out!

See what happen to Fearlina, same is happening to Crusader Strike Ally side!

2 Likes

What is currently happening has NEVER happened on any of my pvp servers in 20 years of playing this game. This level of farming and interruption to a player’s time is 100% from a flawed design.

1 Like

Never? Explain why Benediction ended up be a Ally only server and Fearlina a Horde only server?

1 Like

It happened in Vanilla Classic when it launched. It happened in era. You were just playing on dead realms. We would spend hours in BRM PvPing before raids.

2 Likes

And again I will say PVPing is NOT what’s happening here. It never took 25 minutes to get into BRD. Maybe 1-2 deaths. Never a multiple rez timers.

1 Like