Black Wing Layers to this

Uh… StarCraft 2? Hearthstone? Overwatch?

1 Like

Not true I’m absolute trash at the game, was drunk and cleared it in 40 minutes. Classic is faceroll

2 Likes

Reaction time when you know what you are looking for is considered “skill”

First time I did Barron as a dispeller… I knew it was coming but still reacted like crap and only had under 20 dispells… the next time I had over 60…

That is skill I guess? Muscle memory and knowing stuff is coming makes you more skilled.

5000-10000 active? Thoese numbers seem way off

1 Like

Your guild has euther been practicing this for a long time or you absolutely didn’t clear BWL in 40 minutes.

1 Like
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DXKkL3Rcm9zwybVQ#boss=-3&start=288548&end=2728854&type=damage-done

Idk I’m from retail is 40 minutes fast? It seemed super easy

To what level of success? Some pugs should get atleast 1 boss, some will get to the 3 drakes, some will get to and kill nef.It will vary on pug by pug basis.

Thanks to a slight error in our raid the world “race” was done before we even set foot in there. We still cleared it, got server first and left. Them completing it did nothing to us or our enjoyment.

No clue, I’d hope so just so pvpers have abit more choice in their BG’s.

Up to Firemaw to be sure, then it depends on what janky-but-effective strategy gets used to drop him to manage stacks for the idiot pug. Then it’ll be free sailing to the finish.

You mean world’s biggest nerds. A lot of them are just no life scumbags from Pservers.

2 Likes

Will let you know on Saturday!

I run with an organized PUG group that is generally made up of people who have cleared most of this content before. It’s a sign-up group with a decent amount of regulars and a decent amount of randoms. For reference, we did a semi-try hard MC run last week and cleared in under an hour. Not a record or anything, but one of the faster runs on my server.

We’re pushing for a full clear Saturday.

It will be much more difficult to pug BWL.

The main issue is aggro.

In BWL, most of the fights involve tank swaps - which generally require a tanking/healing team that’s in sync with one another. Those fights also have significant aggro issues, which means that one PUG dps you brought can wipe the entire raid because they’re not watching threat.

Even for MC, the real reason PUG raids work is because you’ve got a lot of well-practiced raiders on their alts to cover for the randos. However, it’s going to take some time for those ‘well-practiced raiders’ to actually become well-practiced because most of the player (even in the ‘top’ guilds on your server) aren’t particularly good.

1 Like

It is extremely fast. And a quick glance at the logs show how absurdly prepared your guild was for everything. I’m from retail as well and I don’t remember ever knowing every trash pack from a raid as intimately as you guys did for blackwing lair.

4 Likes

BWL is mechanical a step up from MC, but it’s not incredibly difficulty. Also remember the guilds clearing in 40 minutes have years of practice on private servers. On top of that most mechanics we see in vanilla raids have been reused in later raids. Unless you’re a guild of 40 people who have never raided in wow at any point ever, it’s not “new”.

AB is phase 4 along with ZG. I don’t expect them to release it early. We should get it in around 2 months. 3 at the absolute max. Also I wouldn’t say wow was made for pvp. If you’re strictly into competitive pvp there’s much better games out there than wow(BFA or classic). It’s a pve game that happens to also have pvp. Some people prefer one over the other.

2 Likes

Your logs aren’t hard to find. You guys bugged razoregore for 1 min boss fight

I hope warcraftlogs sets up requirements that eliminate this crap from their times.

Pathetic

2 Likes
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/551200832

How did we skip anything exactly?

2 Likes

that’s called a good ui with mouseover dispell macro. I recommend vuhdo.

I’m not redacting my full comment just yet, but the three minute time I saw when glancing at your logs was brood to fireman, which is fine. It mistook that as you jumping the gate to get to brood, so that is my fault for glancing too quickly.

I’ll check out your video later, not sure why your razergore time is only 1 minute, that’s why I said bugged razergore

Razorgore is bugged a bit on WCL, not sure if it’s dropping combat or what.

No worries man

Still didn’t you guys practice on ptr prior to bwl release? I know another skerum guild was, onslaught. Since you are from skerum I assume you do the same

Pathetic :slight_smile:

Yeah, but mainly because if retail babies like me that haven’t touched BWL in 15 years.

And we are incendius now :grin: