Black & White Hair for Void Elves Please!

She is their leader though. The official description of the Void Elves, is that they are Alleria’s crack strike team of Elves. They were even unveiled this way at Blizzcon.

That’s also a large factor in why they Blueberry Void Elves join the alliance. Because she agrees to teach them how to survive the whispers of the void, but only if they swear fealty to her and the Alliance.

5 Likes

She’s not the leader of the H I G H E L F S

Au contraire mon frere!

11 Likes

Helps if you’d read. She’s not the leader of the HIGH ELFS.

2 Likes

That’s actually debatable to some extent. She might not be the leader of “all” High Elves, but correct me if I’m wrong (and I very well could be), isn’t she still the leader of the High Elves in the Allerian Stronghold?

And according to Game Director Ion Hazzikostas:

“Void Elves, are pretty much another flavor of High Elves”

And then there’s the fact that the presence of High Elf Wayfarers in Telogrus implies that some High Elves are joining the Ren’dorei (I do agree it’s not concrete proof and only an implication), a group she is more definitely a leader of (even if she co-leads with Umbric).

With all that I don’t think it’s unreasonable to consider her the leader of some High Elves.

14 Likes

It ain’t. She wasn’t even around for a while. She leads the Void Elfs.

Why the hell do you people have to turn every damn Void Elf discussion into your High Elf obsession? :roll_eyes:

I don’t have to. But to say Alleria isn’t a leader of at least some High Elves is something I do believe is debatable depending on one’s point of view.

8 Likes

It’s called h e a d c a n o n.

God I’m so done with this thread because you people have to make everything about your stupid High Elfs.

You all have a point here. But at the end of the day, White, Black and Brown for Void elves please :heart: So what if it’s 7-8 colours instead of 5 that are added? We were in dire need of colour variety. It’s still fine :raised_hands:

15 Likes

White, Black and Brown are very popular colours and fit both themes tbh so it’s logical to add those as well. Hope to see them in 9.1.5

15 Likes

Velves in dire need of colors? The Nightborne have filed a request for you to take several seats please.

1 Like

What, they aren’t happy with their 7 shades of white? :heart::sweat:

2 Likes

Whose to say :crazy_face: Not that I’m against more added customs for Velves request like black and white hair as I see the appeal it would have on them especially black, the “dire need” just had me like “OOF.JPG that verbiage :grimacing:.” And have direct sympathy to again bring up that Nightborne are the ones in dire need.

1 Like

They already have 2 shades of white.

Of I apologize, no I’m not just talking about the shades of color, that being black or white, I’m talking about the -OVERVALL- lack of customs Nghtborne have color wise, skin wise ect. Although this may be an irrelevant post once things hit the ptr and we see what they got. As for the images I’ve only seen purples.

2 Likes

<—points to her character’s black hair. My blood elf mage also has black hair and so do playable KTs. On the subject, yes I was stunned that black wasn’t one of the natural shades given to velves since it already exists on their npcs, it actually fits both themes (black as the void…) and adding it would simply be a matter of unticking a ‘npc only’ box. Alleria has stark white hair when she shifts into void form so that seemed like an easy choice.

If anything I was expecting white, black, brown, some shade of blonde, and some random color. I figured more than one shade of blonde and deep red would be retained as blood elf exclusive options.

13 Likes

All of the requests from the forum was for helf appearances, so that’s probably why they chose the colors they did. Maybe they will add black and white also during the ptr since it’s one of the easier tasks in programming to just change a color.

3 Likes

Oh, you’re good. I was responding to the OP. Sorry I should have quoted her.

:kissing_cat:

1 Like

lol, You posted the nice version of what I said last night… Good on you, you got the upvotes you deserved.

Lol mine woulda been better recived…but I was a cranky evil demon last night.

B&W hair should been on the original package. 2 identical grey hair colors is wasteful and so it the 2 identical platnium blondes they want to give us is just as wasteful.

10 Likes

They should not remove anything though. I am quite fond of the light blondes on the left. I do not see them as pure White though. A Black is sorely needed, really.