Black Morass farm still works!

Again, looking for the guy who asked…nope he is still not here…hahahahaha

Economies are an actual meme…

Prices just reflect the gold from the server, stuff is more expensive but you make an equal amount of gold to match it as you do on a fresh server…

Your fresh server will have cheaper prices but the gold you make is relative to that.

MMO economies are a meme.

nobodies gonna put actual time into “farming” gold when its worthless.

They either buy it or run gdkp

they aren’t gonna do 200g/hr farms which is basically like working $1/hr, nobody hate themselves that much right

Tell me how they will farm it now that dungeon botting is killled and that was 90% of the way the generated raw gold
Also, guilds are already organized in fresh discords to hunt and mass report any botter we see in the open world which is where now they will be since they won’t be able to dungeon farm :confused:

I don’t think anyone here is a dungeon gold spammer. Just pointing out that no matter what server you are on, there will be a bot army wreaking havoc.

Sure, but the difference between my server and your soon to be established bot infrastructured fresh server is that mine will still be alive in 6 months

1 Like

WHO asked bro. I don’t care. No one cares. Toddle off to nap now.

You’ll care. In about 4 months.

You seem to think you know my motivations when you are just clueless. Lul, it’s kinda sad.

have you not seen this?

you sure seem to care, your in every thread replying to every message.

idk but seems like they unhappy

That’s the million dollar RMT question isn’t it? How did they afford to buy all those bots and boost them through the blizzard store for the past couple of years? You think this is going to slow down a multi-million dollar criminal enterprise?

These people do not sleep, they’ll figure it out.

I’m replying cause it’s funny to watch such angry kids. You amuse me…

Someone who created a thread recruiting people to fresh realms definitely cares, whether you choose to feign it or not you’re invested in fresh realms being successful. Which will absolutely make it that much more entertaining when it fails hard as fast as its going to.

banwaves are every 6 months, enough time to get value out of bot-nets

When your server dies I can hook you up with a starter pack on my server.

So clueless… this is fun.

I wouldn’t say unhappy. I would say grounded. Anyone who thinks that the bots are done raw farming gold to sell is delusional. No game on the market has the capacity to stop cheaters. This isn’t the first time this game has said they have defeated bots.

Not really true.
If you ever have reported a bot (which you clearly havent)
the time response could even be in the same day
You get a blizzard response saying they’ve looked into it and taken action
so keep coping my bro