Black Morass farm still works!

Yes the fresh server refugee starter pack

Linen Bags x4
Deeprock Salt x100
99 Copper
1 Empty Dalsons Tears Bottle

2 Likes

Such desperate attempts at “got u” react content.

You are really amusing.

2 Likes

Can’t give them too much.

Might be considered p2w

Oh yeah my bad, dont give them the copper then

im confused at the point you are trying to make.

the paladins i quoted are not bots, obviously. they probably arent even boosters. from what they posted it seems like they just enjoy farming gold for their own benefit in game, which is completely fine.

‘gold farmer boosters (sir)’ are pretty much the main sources of rmt wouldnt you agree? and these changes really mess with their system, so i would say its def a step in the right direction, and they should be worried about future changes blizzard makes .

what do you mean by “bots that are raw farming gold to sell”? the fly hackers in ramparts? or something i dont know about? there are hardly any “bots” in outland and azeroth because they know if they get spam reported by actual players its an easy flag/ban (talking megaservers) .

more like they are automated responses and they didnt actually ban anyone

2 Likes

Are you still trying to make a joke? Hahaha…

You are as insignificant as a piece of lint in my pocket.

it means they are flagged and investigating

Stay salty

yeah and they’re not banned on the spot, they operate for 6 months still

these guys take calculated risks, they aren’t going to spend $60 on a lvl58 boosts if they think some joe-shmoe reporting them makes them loss money. they obviously generate more gold before losing the account

1 Like

You are replying to everything I say…You are actually obsessed with me.

You’re quoting everything Im saying. I guess the obsession is mutual

1 Like

Now you don’t even remember that you started replying to me first when no one asked your opinion on anything.

Now you can’t stop because you are unstable.

1 Like

you arent wrong but we can hope that now blizzard has gotten their foot in the door they will do a better job since wrath is coming up.

Still responding to me. Welcome to my fan club <3

1 Like

I mean how geared are you I would ask I mean I would say you would have at least raid gear for that to work on top of that even if you can do it it’s not going to be at the efficiency level tlet’s see level that people really would like and the black barrass farm isn’t the easiest one to do either to Be fair.

So now you are copying me because you have lost the will to even think of something clever to say.

1 Like

rent free bru

1 Like

you think blizz is capable of doing a better job when they’ve effectively shown they can’t even communicate release dates of a xp buffs properly

2 Likes

I should start charging him but he will be playing on fresh server. That gold will be worthless in 3 months

3 Likes