Black Morass farm still works!

Make sure you do it at about the 1.5 to 2 month mark, not the first week where every realm in classic wrath will be packed. After the 1.5 - 2 month mark when you’re sitting there wondering how fresh went wrong and theres people already asking for new fresh servers cause their dopamine hit fell off and they need another fix, thats when I want you to attempt to make an appearance.

1 Like

Noted, saving the timer to mid december

Deal. I will be here too then.

Lul he will have quit by then to play valorant or some other zoomer game.

You think this is the first time they claim to have stopped the bot crisis? Who’s Niave now? This happens all the time. They adapt and come back stronger. Every. Single. Time.

1 Like

Ive been playing this since 07. No chance Im quitting for another game.

Are you sure, I bet you want to play some fortnite don’t you tiger.

Nah, I will be raiding in Wrath while you’re still failing at this game :rofl:

they always have an excuse for why their sure bet failed.

Watch them claim it was a coordinated effort from a mysterious discord to make the server fail

1 Like

rmt out of control for 2 years, def classic experience

Two delusional hard small bois who think they will ruin FRESH single handedly in 90 days even though Blizzard hasn’t even announced transfers are gonna happen.

They are so mad at boosting changes they are lashing out at everyone. All that misplaced anger and angst.

They’ll get over it after a nap…

It wont be us who ruin it. Im not even going to play on fresh, Im just gonna have a character on it to watch you guys meltdown

1 Like

Bro I got characters on several servers I couldn’t care less what happens. I’m gonna play fresh regardless.

Enjoy feeling self important on your dumpster fire economy server.

Hahaha

bruh are you crazy in your mind

1 Like

Same. I want nothing to do with it. Nor do I own a bot farm to sell gold to other players. So… have fun

Oh I will be enjoying myself on both of our dumpster fire economy servers :slight_smile:

literally only takes 24hr to have a bot-net up and running to produce gold

those guys need that money to survive, and they will never stop.

1 Like

But your server already has an established bot infrastructure. LOL.

if you guys enjoy farming gold right now and are pissed you cant spam dungeons maybe just find a different farm or try to create your own? maybe professions? gl

The market for gold is way better on fresh servers, so the bots will 100% go over there because they can sell the gold for more money.

Its gonna be funny to watch you crumble.