Black Morass farm still works!

Somehow they dont understand that more people wanting/needing gold creates higher prices for the gold to be sold at, let them learn via experience i guess

I’m also saving this dumbtake and I’ll have to wait even less to rub it on your face!
Only a couple of weeks from fresh launch?
Damn, I’m going to enjoy it so much

I solo farmed my ZG tiger mount otherwise I might try out fresh…but I really like that mount…

I might even create a toon on the fresh server just for front row seats to the :poop:show

Yeah I understand you, If I were you I’d probably also stay in your realm

I’m looking for the guy who asked …nope, no one here.

You only found a guy that doesnt care if you asked or not.

Still haven’t found the guy who cares…

I’m thinking first week lost ark or new world. You couldn’t walk ten feet without seeing a bot named lrtrtjgh at a node.

What exactly am I getting rubbed in my face? That the fresh economy won’t be in tatters soon after launch?

Make sure to let us know what realm you’re on so we can watch your frustrations in chat

yes, exactly that.
Already bookmarked your take with a timer.

I’m confused why the guy who’s gold capped on two characters and counting is worried about gold farms when he said he made his money in gdkps so how does this change affect you?

Also, if you’re worried about your friends having no gold why don’t you give them some?

The only way you’d ever spend all that gold would be to give it away anyway.

1 Like

Anyone hear that?

Will be funny watching all the people in chat telling the RMTers that they’re the reason their realm is dying

Most likely about 1.5 months in

like how they already do in your realm?
Dang bro I’ll even take 1 month of full freshness and good economy than one second in your disgusting economy realm

TBC realms are already dead and you just don’t realize it.

Its great you’ll be happy with that, considering thats all you’re gonna get out of it :slight_smile:

That’s super! Please feel free. I’m not expecting it though. The bots will farm the gold. The bots will sell the gold to players. Then bots will get that same gold right back to sell again once the GDPK teams get set up.

It’s not only happened on every fresh wow server since classic started, it happens in every other MMO. Botters have unlimited recourses and zero fear of getting caught. You cannot compete with them.

2 Likes

ty! I appreciate it, I will also rub it later on to you as well

There is a big difference this time around, blizzard just killed 90% of how botters farmed raw gold.
They only have the open world now, and guilds in fresh discords are already organizing to hunt and mass report every botter that we see in the open world.