Black Morass farm still works!

they don’t buy materials to sell doofus

Yeah they do and they bring bags. Small little boi.

lmao I think the one that needs a basic economic class is you! try to start by the law of supply and demand, then move on into inflation rates.
also, by your messed up logic
Please explain me mathematically how would a fresh server get to the same inflation rate that you guys have been growing montly for over 2 years?
It just doesn’t make any sense.

The actual best gold farming method in the game now is transferring to fresh realms LOL

yes they sell the bags at a slight loss so their 100k becomes I dunno let’s say 85k

either way the fresh server will tank within 3 months, the same way every fresh project works. People like leveling, then the levelers quit as they always do because it’s the only thing they want to do…then you’re trapped on a server with about ~100 people actively playing for end game, guilds struggle to recruit anyone and can’t recruit outside the server.

Transfers open up and most people flock…away from the server and onto servers with actual progression and recruitment pools

Because the moment the server gets opened for transfers, its going to get its values and rates adjusted by the people transferring to it.

Theres going to be hundreds of people bringing in gold cap and the players on the server wont have the capital to stop it.

I don’t think the bot army will take long to get established. Once it does that realm will have a higher demand. Higher demand = more bot resources. I give the whole fresh realm experiment two months before there are more bots than players.

It’ll be glorious watching the forums when the fresh realms crash and burn

You think people will have enough gold on FRESH to buy 200k worth of bags? Hahahahaah you are so clueless.

Go ahead and try small one.

not to mention gold sellers LOVE fresh servers, they’ll be there day 1 just like they were there day 1 on SoM.

100g was going for 30 dollars first week

my dude…that’s people coming to your server with 100k in bags

It won’t happen so I’m just gonna laugh at you from now on.

Hahahahaah

yes your server will be the 1 single exception.

already told you. They will only open transfers if the population is not enough for it to be healthy.
And even if they choose to do it they will make it even with more restrictions since they will know that the fresh servers will have a 1 to 100 ratio in terms of inflation, so yeah you can cope all you want but you won’t ruin our fresh experience my little child

Hahahaha you are still posting.

I wish I was as delusional as you guys…must be nice

Hahaha still posting.

Don’t worry I’m saving this post and I’ll rub it on your face in 6 months. When you have to pay 150 k for the mechano hog and we only have to pay around 10 k.
Then we will see whose economy is ruined lmao

1 Like

He is trying to act hard on the interwebs and he is so cute.

Server transfers will be irrelevant to inflation. Any smart bot operator will move their operation to the fresh server and focus on that. I don’t care what they did to stop boosting today, the resources spent on raw gold farming will be incredible. The economy will crash and burn in weeks.

2 Likes