Black Lotus

Randomize spawn locations and timers even further so regular shmucks like myself actually get a chance to see this beautiful plant for once.
Hunters with Corona Virus named pets will have a harder time tracking down exact times.

15 Likes

Your bigotry is showing, darling.

5 Likes

Nah I just ran out of Lysol and am locking myself in the basement.

1 Like

Why? I embrace the Corona virus. I’m a living, breathing, infection vector.

Heh… I’m with ya on that. Still haven’t seen a BL spawn anywhere… but if I continue to get 5 stacks of dreamfoil inside of 2 hours like I did last night I’ll be happy and deal with it.

I’ve only ever seen and picked a single BL in classic. I frequent Burning Steppes looking for them but never find them. There are always bodies camping the spawn locations. If I have brez up I attempt to rez them. From my experience they typically are not bots, just people waiting for a spawn and watching netflix probably.

1 Like

Got 33 of them in me bank, don’t see what the issue is.

Do you have a Corona Virus pet?

1 Like

Spore Bat 110%

1 Like

i’ve only physically SEEN one since classic dropped. i thought i had it before literally 3 or 4 alliance who were camped just out of sight descended on me.

good thing this game is easy or i would be frustrated with how much i am going to have to spend if i want to actually flask…

1 Like

This is true a few hours gold farming can suffice however for an average player in their late twenties to thirties even a couple hours a night of farming can be near impossible. Many folks just log on to raid as that’s their only time.
That leaves the market to strictly only hardcore players… which isn’t even totally my gripe.
I just think it would be a much better experience to randomly be riding and BOOM oh snap there’s a lotus!
Rather than… we know the lotus will be here, here or here at this exact time.

2 Likes

I dont think you know the definition of that word.

3 Likes

Oh she knows exactly what darling means… & I love it.

The best solution I have heard was to make Black Lotus also be a random bonus herb drop for other high level herbs, like a 30% chance to have a Black Lotus drop when you pick any 250+ herb.

5 Likes

Makes sense. That’s how it is with swiftthistle. Can’t be too difficult to implement. Would be nice if they did though so I can cash in like others.

Oh wait… wouldn’t the price drop? LOL

1 Like

It would drop the price. If they did it, I would like it to be a stealth change so the hoarders and gougers do not try to flood the market 2 days before they do it.

1 Like

Perhaps… Perhaps black lotus wasn’t meant for regular schmucks?

1 Like

Perhaps…you want my gold now?

1 Like

Yes. I will gladly take your gold. The fact you’re a gnome is icing on the cake. Can you make the gnomish death sound as I take your gold?

1 Like

… as I’m mooing in agony.

It’s all yours.

1 Like