Black Lotus Supply/Demand is Untrue to Vanilla

Your just not “getting it” are you? Jebzus…

Some of us asked for dynamic respawns like what was on pservers, and got shut down.

It’s better for lotus farmers, to have a more predictable spawn anyway.

Because everyone hates nelfs.

No they dont. The timer varies.

1 Like

I am a master lotus farmer. I know how the timers work. They are predictable within a 30 minute window. I can predict they will spawn within the 30 minute window.

What you’re asking for is dynamic respawns which takes away this predictability.

Yea 30 minute window isnt predictable because… uh… it spawns in a window. Predictable is it spawns at a set time and you can lock it down. Either way its not the point. They dont have enough spawns to compensate for pop

1 Like

Well, if I know the window in which it spawns. I know to be in the zone at that time, and I know if someone else picked it already if it’s passed the window. I can even make estimates on when it was picked too so I have an idea of when the next window is.

Predictable enough for me, a self proclaimed master lotus hunter.

I say kill two birds with one stone and replace the Rend, Onyxia, Nefarian head drops with a guaranteed 5 Black Lotus.

Hi im fury warrior who is one DFT short of BiS and your puny flasks are useless to me. I would still like to see more lotus available as the casters in particular cannot hope to keep up with warrior damage without them. It’s not fair to them. They need it.

1 Like

If you want a non-Vanilla change to help your casters out, how about we just nerf Fury Warriors instead?

P.S. You’re not one item short of BiS.

You’re on nethetwind. You have 18 people playing there.

Once again… try to grasp this. There are too many people online at one time to match the herb spawns. They have much larger server caps and did nothing with the spawn timers. Get why there’s a problem?

Now I’m sure on your server it’s fine because it’s a lower pop server

1 Like

I was able to get BWL raid geared with 18 people.

L33T players only on this realm.

Dude. Try to grasp this. There is NOT enough people farming up dreamfoil and other herbs here. The prices are so volatile. A month ago we were paying 25-35 g per stack of dreamfoil.

We literally have cross realm traders bring us dreamfoil and edgemasters among other things, because it’s near impossible to find on AH.

I’ll tell you what. You want lotus? Bring me something worthwhile, and you can have lotus. We have way more lotus than what we can do with it.
Like, we need 30 dreamfoil for a lotus, there’s not enough dreamfoil for everyone’s lotus. Bring us some silversage and icecap while you’re at it. Gromsblood too plz.

We lack having mass amounts of mages farming DM for herb n such.