Black lotus cartel

Lets head this off… Disable the spawns for p3 and make it a 1% drop from icecap, plaguebloom, and MSS for the rest of SOD. Don’t let the cartels control the raiding community!

8 Likes

We won’t be able to clear far enough into BRD to get to the crafting station anyway, the mob levels are a bit too high. It’ll just be hoarding for p4.

for the exact same result the OP is complaining about.

2 Likes

there is an alch lab in BRD?

Huh… I was under the impression there were only 2 in the game… BWL/Scholo

3 Likes

It is possible to get to the alch labs in p3. It will just take a lot of time.

SV huntersX3 dps and a tank and healer.

SV hunter because 3% hit from talents, reduced damage loss on ranged attacks, 10% reduced chance for traps to resist (as well as gear also reducing that chance)

It will be slow, but you can do it.

1 Like

if you can enter scholo… but my money is its gonna be locked

2 Likes

This is a possibility.

But if the new alch only flasks require the alch lab to make it will likely be open.

1 Like

I mean they didnt mention scholo in the video of 5mans they are opening.

Bro, I thought you were talking about Black Lotus from Magic The Gathering (MTG) at first glance.

You got me all excited about the best card game I’ve ever played in my life.

Oh well . . . carry on gents and gems.

With ZF, BRD, Mara being locked in p2 I would assume scholo will be locked at 50 and the only other alchemy lab is in BWL. You also can’t kill the bosses that drop the recipes with 5 people at 50. Ras is lvl 62, no hunter is hitting that and the damage will be unhealable.

There should be no way to hoard black lotus and with the mega servers they have forced there is no way the supply will be sufficient. This is a recipe for cartels and absolutely insane swiping.

there is no “require’s alchemy lab” in the spell on wowhead.

Yes but data mining is not always 100% accurate.

Im saying if they require the alch lab then scholo should be open as that would be the easiest one to reach (still very hard).

Hunters find a way, killed the skull dragons in badlands solo. I can already think of a few ways for a hunter to possibly solo the boss IF a group helps clear up to it. And while the hunter solos it, the groups alchemists can use the table.

Thats assuming its open of course. But time will tell.

1 Like

If it does they need to put an alchemy lab in ST…

That required like 3 zones worth of runway. Can’t do that on a boss that can cast and the door locks behind you.

No it doesnt, its just full kite is the easier method, you can play aggro tag with the pet to require far less room but it is much much more complicated, requiring pet stay, pet passive to return it to stay spot, pet attack, feign death from 40y away or LoS feign death, and avoiding open world mobs.

Its doable without the massive kite, but it is 10 times harder to do with a lot of macro managing positioning of self and pet, and 1 mistake would be a death or reset.

Pet pull from outside the room. Last i checked he doesnt reset

Video for reference. Look at 6:20 for how it can be done.

1 Like

If this is what we have to go through to get flask recipes to be competitive then blizzard can shove this entire experiment up their rear

2 Likes

This would be to get it at 50. But most ranger classes can do the kill method if a group helps them get to the boss.

Technically most melee can do it as well, it will just take far longer. As “shoot” isnt a lot of damage.

Edit: also, if i can sell this for 100g a pop at 50, i will be a happy hunter :laughing: ez gold.

Its already a rare drop this wont happen and itll be like 20-50g in AH tops

uh no, it’s a plant with limited spawns and on a long timer. It does not drop from other herbs. 20-50g? Many you should be a comedian!!! It will be 500g+ with the size of servers and nothing having been done about mage aoe farming and the affect it will have on the economy. Mara is going to bring an absolute nutty amount of gold to the economy supporting the swiping community.

It was like that in season of mastery and they will forward the change over here

1 Like

You don’t need to kill ras to use the bench though…

Why? Its only a problem on mega servers.