Black Blood Elves

I think with everything going on in the world, now would be a GREAT time to roll out the new character customizations. As a black guy myself, I cannot wait to create a darker skinned Blood Elf! What better time than now to give us this COLORFUL feature to allow us all to celebrate our uniqueness in the world of Azeroth! Just a thought.

Thank you #Blizzard for allowing us all who roam Azeroth the ability to celebrate our beauty, uniqueness and individuality!

:fist:t6::fist:t5::fist:t4::fist:t3::fist:t2:

87 Likes

Honestly the new customization options are gonna be amazing. Can’t wait to make my old man mage finally.

18 Likes

I enjoyed my black dwarven massage therapist friend in Deadfire. It’ll be interesting to see what people make!

5 Likes

More customization is a good thing!

5 Likes

While i personally won’t be using these options, i’m super happy that they’re getting added! More options is always good, and i’m glad players will have these options to better represent themselves in the game if they desire.

9 Likes

I still prefer to call them chocolate and not black. Pitch black would be wicked.

3 Likes

This. I just wish they had a body type between small and bodybuilder.

6 Likes

More customization is always a good thing. I look forward to seeing that much more unique characters out in the world.

3 Likes

I noticed that with the new bronze skin-tones i could make a blood elf that looks exactly like one of the Altmer from the elder scrolls.

3 Likes

I’m fully expecting to see players that look like Drow elves (black skin and white hair).

3 Likes

Yaaas! Love it!

Actually I have a Kenyan friend and he concurs with your “chocolate not black” hypothesis, in fact it’s been a running joke of his for years. :laughing:

1 Like

What hypothesis? Everyone can see that the skin color of black people is actually brown. lol

1 Like

Maybe I misspoke, it is kind of empirical.

I love how you use the word black to describe yourself instead of color. I hope you enjoy your variety of elf.

I always seemed they tried to make nightborne that.

Gnomes and Tauren have so little.

I hope they get favored.

3 Likes

Use the word black instead of color… What does that mean?

2 Likes

A lot of people mostly white get mad if you describe a black person using the word black. They get mad and say that is a person of color, using the word black is offensive and bad. I never knew why they thought that. My skin is white and to describe me by using the word white is fine but i can’t do that for someone with a different skin tone?

3 Likes

This. I’ll make an old lady mage that’s blind! Gona be so badass