Bikini armor

Sin’dorei cheerleading outfit. :smile:

I’m sexy,
I’m cute,
I’m popular to boot ,
I’m fabulous, great hair…

4 Likes

Like 1 month ago a guy used that word too, he said that he likes to create s***mogs. I reply him telling him that he could do that in any other game, and i didn’t write that “word” in my reply, and then i get silenced for 24 hours. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

we need more mog options and more options period.My mog is so boring and dull.

I stopped using female toons because of these:

1-Players (specially hispanic thanks to my names) sent me PM to tell me things I don’t want to remind.
2-I wasn’t feeling myself, I’m proud of my genre and I understood the concept of roleplaying a character.
3-Male toons treated like a woman, sending me flex, kiss and hug even between female toons.

So I deleted all of them and started again. I had to race change my main.

Never once have I had that issue. Here, take a look at my Hunter.

The reason I use skimpy outfits(not on plate users though) is because of how ridiculous it is.

I wish my female toons had armor like this!!

What game is this armor from?

Bikini armor inefficient. Armor capabilities zero to none. Evolve. Thin layer of creep on skin. Provide greater protection.

I wanna slide tackle it repeatedly in my soccer uniform :smiley:

1 Like

Elder scrolls skyrim. Custom armor mods.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thing is…you can’t have it both ways. We cannot argue that bikini armor is harmful towards women any more than forcing female toons to be clad head to toe is harmful towards women.

Let whomever is playing the toon decide.

So omg I love the Sin’dorei cheerleading outfit! It’s soo cute!
:smiley_cat:
and being part of the minority i kinda wanted to say what I felt about the skimpy armor and everything as a girl gamer.

It would be really amazing to see Blizzard do more fun stuff like the cheer outfit and hula skirt, and they should take their head out of their azz with outfits and design. Let anyone/ any class wear any armor or design they want.
I mean this is the internet were playing on here! People should be able to be or wear whatever the F they want. Tiny tity flying elf tanks? Sure, I mean whatever floats your boat rite? Pom pom pink Tauren males healing in mini skirts? Pretty sure I would die laughing if I saw it. That creepy troll in a black and chains BDSM outfit?
My point is it’s the internet and no one really cares. It’s a game… just have fun with it.

1 Like

Looking at each expac we may get maybe 8 or so skimpy pieces in an entire expac with hundreds of armor. And its further reduced by armor type or class restrictions.

To say blizz creates an equally variety of models isn’t true.

Now if they actually for example made 300 armors per expac. Then made 100 models skimpy. 100 non skimpy. And 100 somewhere in between. We would have real choice and equality.

Let creative freedom go nuts. Everyone wins.

1 Like

Armor is really just there to look cool.

Since It’s magical in a magical world. The armor must generate a invisible barrier to block attacks. But it can only take so many hits. Thus you want to be light on our feet and able to twist and turn.

Anything heavy or blocking movement should be removed to increase dodging efficiency.

Hear, hear for slooty mogs! Male and Female! Gender equality! Parity for both sides!

My fur covered fellows you are never technically naked even if you where stripped completely. For you all fall under the wookie rule in fantasy universes.

Why do you think chewie always only had a shoulder belt on? The wookie rule is why.