Biggest bolt I've ever seen

wow what an achievement

i think we should stop using titles as a metric when you see all these other idiots who barely make cutoffs clearly carried by the comp that later become irrelevant forum posters seasons later like washed up rappers on the love and hip hop show

what i want to see is how they PLAY, and i think this healer has yet to make an impression on me

yikes, why am i even on the forums getting jebaited by this boosted and awful community

Yup cant really respond to this with how wrong you are but you are also getting very offended I see so keep going. I like to watch you embarrass yourself.

2 Likes

Itā€™s always the same lock whose bolts of 400,000+ are being linked to Arena Forums. Havenā€™t seen any others replicate the same in a game environment, lol. Meanwhile he still hasnā€™t passed 1900 CR with over 3,000 games played.

Truly incredible.

No idea whatā€™s wrong with you but the other guy was the one who brought up titles to begin with.

The only ones bringing up titles are the one who donā€™t have them, I just followed through with the discussion since it was an odd attack that didnā€™t even have validity.

2 Likes

you know what man? I just donā€™t like you, nd I dont think our groups can understand one another, letā€™s just agree that we dont like each other and leave it that

I donā€™t even know you man but I hope whatever is going wrong for you works itself out, I know being stuck inside sucks though

5 Likes

Heā€™s truly an LFG hero I guess. I canā€™t imagine having such a low rating with 3000 games played pulling those kinds of numbers on chaos bolt.

Maybe itā€™s only possible because he lines those up once in a blue moon and others just donā€™t see it as frequently?

Thatā€™s what I was thinking. It kind of feels like he plays thousands of games trying to land the biggest bolts by lining up his Void Ritual stacks with his other cooldowns, and most of the time he fails considering weā€™ve only seen 4 different images of his biggest bolt in the 3,000+ games heā€™s played, lol.

You should get to know him he seems like a really chill person

Bfa destro say wot

2 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s just unbound force + void ritual stacks lined up with badge / cloak proc prolly

1 Like

nobody cares about your 150k earth shocks you soap bar

1 Like

Skyfury totem as well.

Yes people care much more about your 2300 destro splay gameplay :upside_down_face:

Irish spring or dove ?

not even my main comp but PLEASEEEE TRY AGAIN make more threads of yourself with links of clips you yourself clipped for more attention

Name a hard destro comp in 2020 :slight_smile:

Irish spring or dove?

Ye Iā€™ll prolly clip the 1 shots and post them till I quit this game ^_-

Itā€™s pretty fun

I play ret destro. it is the comp that ive been playing since bfa season 2, the comp that ive seen my highest exp and mmr with, every other comp is degenerate to me

AND I LOVE IT

and i hope you quit this game quickly because someone as annoying as you wont be missed

1 Like

So do you think Ret destro is hard to play?

2 Likes

theres no comp in this game thats hard to play lol

Of course but there are specs and comps that are easier to play than others right?