Big Love Rocket

nope, you cant.

I’ll gamble they have a set number of rockets that will drop across the entire event, probably 20 worldwide, even if they didn’t fix it how would you know?

Until some level 50 screenshots it and posts it, it’s safe to assume blizz did very little but give this lip service.

1 Like

Boost the drop rate by a little and I’ll consider wasting my time on it :smiley:

Due to feedback from the Vàsh community, the drop rate of Big Love Rocket is now 10 out of 3333

Will it be announced when this is fixed? I don’t want to run a bunch of 50’s through if there is no chance of getting the Rocket. Thank you.

already is iv been doing it on my 50s

1 Like

will never drop…

And what about then real concern: the ability to summon Succubus for Undead Protection Warriors?

Thank you!

Ràtchet you can tell this by the epic heart box dropping for your 50’s? Does this tell us the mount can drop for them?

i can tell this bc i been running it on all my 50s as soon as it started

Anyone can run it at any level for a green box, can’t they? I’m asking if the epic box drops for 50’s then does that automatically mean the mount can drop?

i just clearly said it drops the box lol, another thning you could do is log onto your so called 50 and see it drops the box lol.

Being able to do the event at 50 is very different from what drops from the box for level 50’s. I’d assume this is just another little ‘white lie’ and I seriously doubt the mount will drop for any one below level 60.

Hell it could even not be able to drop at all and I would expect blizz to just say it does and leave it at that. We all know their reputation is that of being liars.

1 Like

Crunshch, yeah this was my point that was missed. Unless Blizzard confirm it actually drops for 50’s in the heart shaped box I guess I’ll wait to run it.

your lose, the drop was the box before the fix it was green for 50s now its the epic for 50s

The setting was fixed for all live realms late yesterday, about 12 hours before the event went live in this region.

5 Likes

ya i figured that sense i was getting epic boxes on my 50s :slight_smile:

I wasn’t aware if it was showing the epic box all along for 50’s or the green box, I didn’t know whether Blizzard was saying that the mount wasn’t dropping for 50’s even with the epic box due to a bug or something. My 50’s get the epic box, yes, but I didn’t know what the main issue was: Box quality or a drop issue for particular level characters.

Now fix the

“You have entered too many instances recently”

1 Like

ty for the heads up, much appreciated.

It should be if you are able top run the instance it should drop there shouldnt be a cap on it should be atleast 45