Big Love Rocket

Yall should boost the drop rate to be reasonable as well >.>

6 Likes

So is it fixed before I begin this or will it take a week for them to hotfix it?

1 Like

anyone know the xp you will get from this with alts will be?

Is it fixed now?

1 Like

Last year I ran it on at least 30 110+ alts a day and got it on the last day. Good luck, guys!

3 Likes

ETA on fix would be nice blizzard

1 Like

Can we get an update when the fix is confirmed to be live?

1 Like

FIx will most likely be fixed when its live for everyone.

Doubtful. Just means that every character level 50 & above will has a chance at receiving the mount while those 49 & under don’t.

1 Like

considering how fast it is to lvl 1-50 getting 1 more lvl from 49 wouldnt take long at all.

1 Like

I wonder, can we get the same change for the Black Market Auction House?

Is dungeon not up yet?

10 am pst :+1:

i did event boss few hours ago on eu on my lvl 50 alts and they all got epic version of box and not green

1 Like

another 2 hours and it will be

It’s possible to be happy about a thing and still have concerns about other things. Maybe just let people be happy about this instead of bringing the negativity. There’s plenty of other threads for you to go be mad in.

It’s an ok fix but a great fix would be just making it purchasable through the love tokens.

1 Like

Well, I guess if all mounts were purchasable with some kind of currency I would agree.

If this mount drops can it be traded to other players? For example, if my friend and I run the dungeon and it drops for me can I trade the mount to him if I don’t want it?

I don’t believe so as it’s not a drop by itself but inside of a bop loot box