Big Love Rocket

Oh they hot fixed it already?

Is the drop rate still 0.03 percent (1 in 3,333 chance)?

So, if I run Shadowfang Keep on 10 alts every single day for two weeks, my total chance of getting this mount is 4.2 %?

Hard pass.

This is good, because I rushed another character to 60 just in case. I’m glad the rest of the band will be able to help out at some point.

Damn straight, we are the stampede :sunglasses:

Did you guys boosted the drop rate? Doing this run for years since the release of the mount and got under 20 tries today :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Instance limit on the holiday event? Seriously, Blizzard?

1 Like

I don’t think so. You were lucky this time, Grats!

1 Like

Disagree, its good if they increase it. The mount should be realisticly obtainable, not a dream you’ll never see in your lifetime.

2 Likes

Thanks for listening to community feedback!

i never got that when i did it on all my alts today…no need to do it more then once on the same toon.

l was wondering about that too. Didn’t think you could get multiple Heart-shaped Boxes per day on one toon. Something changed?

What? its always been once per toon.

1 Like

Instance limit is account-wide.

1 Like

Oh yeah its always been 10 instances per hour acc wide.

2 Likes

Yup, and with queues only taking a minute horde side, it’s quite easy to hit the limit. Was doing the same thing doing HH as well.

2 Likes

Did they fix it for level 50+ or did you get the drop on your 60?

50 /10char

1 Like

I ran 50 today all 50-60 range all purple boxes. Idk if I will run as many, did 50-76 daily last year (2 accounts) overall. It’s more of a my elderly mother doesn’t understand the importance of BLR, maybe I run the other 30 resub when she’s asleep. Usually I took a break when close to instance capping, meal time, workout, shower etc.

My third yead (ik ik ik lots of you have even more ) but i m deadly positive this time it will drop as i got my alt army of 50 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Meanwhile, I’m sitting here having gotten multiple Big Love Rockets, and still yet to have received that danged Heartbreaker Toy.

1 Like