Big Love Rocket

Ah the fate of all collectors, trying to get something for years then you finally get it and it’s like :man_shrugging: “ok, what now” lol.

3 Likes

Can i still get it if i already have it. Would love to have an extra

If I use a Lucky Yung do you think my chances of getting this rocket will increase?

Go get Lucky Coin too

https://www.wowhead.com/object=230402/lucky-coin

1 Like

THANK YOU PAPA BLIZZARD WE LOVE YOU… thank youuuu

1 Like

Thank goodness.

They’ve known about this since the grinch boxes only dropped for level 60s.

I’m guessing fear of backlash is making them work harder.

4 Likes

make sure you double check the drop rate on the mount is what it is supposed to, and not nerfed like you have shadowlands loot!

7 Likes

Thank you for fixing this seeing as many players only have one or two maybe three 60s and the rest are in the 50 range it makes sense to allow those to keep trying for a mount that doesn’t exist lol.

I wanted the restriction to be my excuse, why!! why!!

1 Like

I was so certain it was intended due to greedy reasons, but hey, good to be wrong on this one.

Thank you so much <3

There’s a lot of wiggle room there for “quickly as we can” to be after the event is over.

3 Likes

i truly appreciate it :sparkling_heart:

knowing blizz, thats what will happen!

1 Like

be careful. this does not mean it will. just that they “intend” to fix it and that it’ll be done “as quick” as they can.

1 Like

oh my gosh thank goooooooodness :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

There should never been a level restriction on these things. Let people have fun and enjoy the event

4 Likes

Now I can be deeply disappointed on SIX characters instead of two! Now do something about the drop rate! Lots of needy Goblins NEED this mount!

4 Likes

with that being the intention, i am curious as to which system (or worse, decision maker) made it so that level 50s became ineligible

1 Like