Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

It’d be chaotic good. Think Death Knights. “We do what the living cannot”. Steps to save Azeroth others won’t take because it’s too ‘dark’ but works out in the end for the benefit of the innocent.

Yep, totally get it. Those dusky babes. <3

<3

1 Like

I love Lor’themar and Thalyssra! I agree that he and Liadrin would have been a cute couple too though!

1 Like

Yes! I love that alignment. It’s my favorite. My monsters might be violent but they have good morals. They’re just not opposed to killing or extracting info from the truly evil.

2 Likes

Ugh, I can’t stand Liadrin after doing that Arathi Highlands scenario so many times last xpac with the nonstop darkness cannot abide within the light spam, literally I hate her so much now. LOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

it’s kinda weird when she said that vs. turalyon, being they are both pallies.

3 Likes

I know right, it annoyed me because they are the same supposedly fighting for the light but it did as I said make me hate her because of the nonstop spamming and it’s literally spamming because it ends up in your chat every couple seconds until she’s defeated.

The evil within me wants to hack these forums just to change all posts to that phrase now :stuck_out_tongue:

And all in game qoutes too.

Good thing I dunno anything about hacking

1 Like

I would hate you but not hate you but hate you so, lol.

1 Like

blood elves should be able to have those tattoos

light customization makes sense because we already have light gold eyes. So it is normal that we have more light customization, besides that thematically differentiates the void elves from the blood elves. they have void customization so we should have (more) light customization

here we go with the “BloOD eLVeS iS hOLy ElvES” stuff again

Come on, think about it for a second, if they where basked with so much light like you guys like to portray them, how would any of them even become void elves?

Why would so many blood elves not care for the light if they where all about light warship? The only one that does is liadrin, so can you answer that?

4 Likes

I didn’t do Arathi much. I was always in darkshore!

1 Like

Elves are whatever we need to be for survival. We aren’t always good or bad. Us being portrayed as only light fairing now because of the well is disingenuous.

2 Likes

Especially since the well isn’t fully light, and not every blood knight would have adopted Liadrin’s stance on the light.

2 Likes

Yep, the only sure thing among elves is we’ll never agree with each other.

6 Likes

those who played with the void were expelled for endangering the sunwell that radiates us with the power of light.
we also have in the lore the secondary name of beloredorei. for the light!

You do realize, that the sunwell gives energy to all high/blood elves exiled or not right?

So that means they still received your “light” energy, but they still became void elves.

yeah… blood elves is not holy elves bruh.

It’s too bad to because Liadrin was interested but Lor’theomar didn’t reciprocate in an appropriate amount of time. So she gave up and moved on from him.

Brae, that’s a troll you’re talking to.