Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Consider this post a like.

I’ve petitioned for these option since Shadowlands beta. They should have been added like yesterday.

7 Likes

I could go for that because it would be unique for Blood Elves and it would give us access to unique customizations as well as red and orange eye colors so I approve. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

Yeah, I like the idea of leaning toward fire and blood rather than light. Light seems to be all about ‘control’ and just… does not feel unique enough. It feels like people are trying to shove blood elves into being ‘light’ to contrast with void elves while completely forgetting about LFD. Blood elves don’t exist to contrast void elves. We existed long before them. Heck, void elves are blood elves (some of them). Ex-blood-elves.

So I’m thinking blood or fire themes would be the best for them, obviously putting aside my own wants. Strictly, for this thread, I’m thinking if we look at a pure blood elf lens, themes of customization centered around blood/anima & fire/phoenix would appeal to me. (No, not the big clunky jewelry)

13 Likes

Yes! Blood, Fire, Phoenix, these are all heavy Blood Elven themes that aren’t represented in their customizations yet!

7 Likes

so sick of helfers trying to separate the outdoorsy farstriders from blood elves

yes if anyone should represent a blood elf aesthetic it should be the void elves who have, oh yea no connection with nature but with the void

5 Likes

I feel like people only said this at the beginning of VE introduction because they tried to rationalize why was it that VEs were blueberry elves and didn’t get the natural tones.

But clearly we see that as more customization comes in, the thematic for races are getting broader (NB don’t only have White-tinted hair colors for example, LFD aren’t simply pale-white/stone colored anymore).

So over time we should see those broader themes implemented. They definitely know for Blood Elves that fiery-red phoenix plays a heavy thematic based off the Hanzo easter egg skin they did, so I’m sure it will come in due time.

I still support the inclusion of San’layn rolled into BE as well.

Calm down Fyre (irony), they should get Farstrider aesthetic (just understand this specific aesthetic is open to being implemented on VE as well)

4 Likes

Yeah, plus… I’m not a high elf fan(not putting down those who like them, just not my thing) and am saying what I want for blood elves o.o farstriders don’t interest me personally. So I was just making my suggestions too…

I’m a blood elf player and not an alliance fan so I have no idea where that came from.

3 Likes

Some people are still in ‘I need to vent’ mode. It should hopefully pass.

1 Like

I’m definitely on board for fire and Blood customizations as they best represent the race as a whole. :hugs:

I’d personally like orange options that fade into pink like the ashes of A’lar as one option.

I still definitely want Undead Elves any way I can get them. :skull_and_crossbones:

12 Likes

Danny :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Get it girl!

2 Likes

So much this.

Also Kyuu finally hit 60 and I can finally start the Venthyr campaign. Hooray. >.>

This as well. We deserve to have our proper Farstriders as they were in WCII.

Those tattoos with a more thicker braveheart look? Perfection.

While I would use some Light based options and I do think a few should be added, those who think its the only thing for Blood Elves have got to be trolls more than anything else.

Blood Elves have three major groups and a few minor ones.

Magister, Farstriders, Blood Knights for major ones.

Blood Anima/Blood Mage, Botanists(very very minor but seemingly somewhat popular), Pheonix Fire, Dark Rangers, felblood, and San’layn (depending on if you count San’layn as Blood Elf or their own thing) as minor ones.

This is all just my personal view. Please don’t take this as me saying that This is Pure Fact or something.

Those who would ignore 2/3rds of what we are just to push the Light upon us are foolish I think.

Pink hair and Orange/Amber eyes. Big wants for me.

11 Likes

This will always get an instant like from me. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And I agree. :yum: :yum: :yum:

5 Likes

Whoever does is a fool, straight up.

So many wonderful suggestions here, Blood Elves really have a lot of pickings that can be implemented. :grin:

3 Likes

for sure

this makes no sense. blood mage is just a basic mage when it comes to the blood elves

Fully support multiple options, but especially blood/anima and phoenix-style customization for blood elves. I liked the facepaint showed quite a bit, it was neat. Imagine a phoenix-shaped bit on their cheek too, or something? Definitely a fun idea.

Edit: And yes, I very much support San’layn, though I don’t say it often on this thread because I don’t want people thinking I’m hijacking it. It’s why I’ve been making blood-elf-specific suggestions.

11 Likes

More a theme in peoples minds than anything. Kinda like botanists being a very small minor thing.

But yes.

I know I personally would want something to represent this aspect more directly as well as something that can tie into their use of the Blood Anima in those Golems. Though that would be hard to represent in any meaningful way through customization.

Ironically… jewelry could, but I’d rather not see any focus there all things considered.

1 Like

San’layn stuff is Blood Elf stuff which is why I mentioned it again a little while ago and why others have mentioned it in this thread previously. :wink: :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

i just dont see how creating anima golems leads to a customization. is it even magic or a technology when it comes to this process? and its still not even comparable to the blood rituals of the bleeding hollow clan or the nazmir blood trolls

i mean i know why helfers push it but it makes no sense to me how it can be a customization

I’m out of likes so have a bat ^^

:bat:

Also not everyone interested in those themes is a ‘high elf fan’ >.>

5 Likes

Thats fine. I can’t even come up with a good representation through customization either.

Magi-tech! But the Blood Elf kind…

Honestly if they add Tinkerers to the game and give the class to Blood Elves perhaps the Blood Elf version could better be used to show this? Summon a Golem to control not unlike the Lightforge using those walker mech things…

Both fair.

Mag’har could do with something to represent it as well.

And Blood Trolls aint playable so.

I cannot comment on the desires of others who want to push it. Most just seem to like the concept of going back to Blood Elves being more… dark in nature.

Blood Magic being pretty dark.

Plus some just really like the Blood Mage concepts from WC3 even if those were really just mages using fire and possibly fel?

Grabbag had a nice rundown on all that… maybe I’ll ask him about it again.

2 Likes