Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I want more pretty dragonhawks. Them and hippogryphs are my favorites!

3 Likes

Gods…

I couldn’t forgive them for that or how they left Darkshore, and Ashenvale too. Cata should have had us fix so many things as we went rather than leave the world… well shattered.

5 Likes

Here’s a couple more shots of Silvermoon from the air so everyone can see some of the gaps that would need filling:

Gotta love Far Sight! :star_struck:

5 Likes

It’s like a paper doll house.

2 Likes

It’s pretty interesting because Blood Elf customization was announced first and they said they had a lot of good ideas. So I’m curious what happened there.

Be careful if you go there with a dh. You fel rush in the wrong spot and you end up falling into an infinite abyss.

I’ve been stuck a few times because of that.

3 Likes

I hadn’t even considered that! Thanks for the warning!

I think what happened is that they worked on Blood Elves early in the process… then came up with all those nifty ideas later on that Humans and Night Elves benefited from. And instead of going back and applying those new ideas to Blood Elves, they decided to phone it in and call it done.

5 Likes

The set of matches toy can also get you stuck in places where walls are not great barriers.

1 Like

Except, The Sin’dorei are the master race, so other races can wait.

Lol, I’m terrible because knowing this kind of makes me want to restore one of my Demon Hunters just to try this out. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been stuck under the sunwell a few times, and in an abyss beyond the walls of silvermoon.

1 Like

That’d be such a bad move on their end.

Imagine watching people go “can we get Dark Ranger and San’layn customizations please?” and going “Here you go! We heard you loud and clear and you’re innocent, benevolent and humble followers of the light now!!! Like every second other race (:” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Agreed. The only reason my Belf has the golden eyes is because red is not available.

3 Likes

are they?

void elves can choose to be actual void elves or an easter egg

night elves are very unique and have everything i want except for green eyes that we have seen druids with

nightborne, also very unique, have more options then blood elves on ptr

blood elf females can add tacky jewelery that vanishes with transmog. theyre as bare bones as gnomes, forsaken and goblins except none of those have to share their uniqueness

5 Likes

Old Gods do I want those eyes…

5 Likes

whyd they put this in the game and not add it?

and this is TCG art of a druid thats casted barkskin. how cool would this be? just an extra skin for druids like DKs get undead you know?

5 Likes

That goes back to things not being mutually exclusive.

Dark Rangers aren’t the future of Blood Elves, even if they become Blood Elf customizations.

The whole race isn’t just going to cruise into the undercity and give up.

The progression of the Blood Elves will likely continue to be a light based one.

1 Like

I don’t think it has to be one path. Especially now with Blizz not really holding onto lore so much for their decisions. They have been saying this about customizations and possible cross faction grouping.

I don’t see myself as light based. Rage based, definitely.

3 Likes

But for Blood Elf Druids, right?

2 Likes