Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I want whatever gives me red eyes, tattoos and scars. The lore isn’t near good enough for me to care if it upholds to it.

8 Likes

This, I have wanted this since I first seen dead Blood Elves/dead High Elves with red glowing eyes. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

You really don’t want anything added that breaks your own NIV version of your lore Bible, do you?

No one disagrees that dark rangers are part of forsaken. But it doesn’t mean that they can’t get the customized look for em.

Red eyes and really pale skin are pretty common in many mmorpgs these days. That is a pretty normal thing to add. Red eyes don’t break any lores.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. There are already Dark Rangers who remained loyal to the Horde, Quel’thalas and the Forsaken.

The lore is definitely already there, they just need to add the customizations and throwing in a quest would definitely be welcome.

As for whether Forsaken or Blood Elves get the Dark Ranger toggle, I’m fairly neutral and am fine with either, but mechanically speaking and an assured amount visual options go, I’m more confident with them being added to Blood Elves.

Also, yes to Felbloods as well :hugs:

7 Likes

Dark ranger would be a good direction for blood elves, there can even be some lore explanation like green/brown orcs.

5 Likes

I’d like to see green eyes flame up with more effect than the current eyes with demon hunters for blood elves.

2 Likes

i mean at this point, yea might as well. lore doesnt matter anymore honestly

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want them there either. I was referring to that previous poster saying no one was clamouring for them…

The only thing from them I’d be interested in would be the red eyes for night elves but I’m not really… you know… interested.

Yeah… I’m not a fan of that one myself.

If they’re adding Dark Rangers to the Forsaken do it right with a model toggle or don’t do it at all.

Not sure how good I feel about that, but I could see it happening…

I would hope for new racials though. I used to suggest where Arcane Torrent is the one changed to be Banshee’s Wail, but otherwise functions the exact same.

2 Likes

If High Elves are an option through the VE model, same would be fair for Dark Rangers on the BE model: It’s about what model is more convenient to portray that fantasy. The lore is already there, there are High Elves on the Alliance, there are Dark Rangers on the Horde (Also Velonara explicitly calls the Sindorei and Forsaken her kin <3)

Also! I finally finished my lineup of the female model using the DK skins + Red and Yellow eyes, also adding the old male edit for completion’s sake.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9tdSt4XoAM7Ixd?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9tfqAVXEAQucwJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
9 Likes

Yas! :hugs:

The assets are all literally right there. Give Blood Elves access to their DK across all classes and a red eye color.

2 Likes

False. Male BEs also got facial hair options from Male VEs :grin: it’s not all one-sided

3 Likes

Why don’t you get out of our thread given you seem to complain when we are in the other ones?

2 Likes

It’s a free forum, btw I never complained about anyone posting in other threads.

Besides, it’s not like if it’s not posted here it doesn’t make something true.

2 Likes

You trying to act like anything Blood Elves have gotten vs what Void Elves has gotten is laughable and it’s further laughable given you aren’t pro Blood Elf and you are one of the few that has self identified as a wannabe High Elf on Void Elves so really get out of our thread.

2 Likes

Trying to gatekeep who can post and who cannot in which thread is what’s laughable.

Also I think this shows not understanding why which certain races are getting customizations in 9.1.5. I’ll show the quote

Our characters in game are a virtual representation of who we are in Azeroth and having more character customization options to design our characters helps us feel closer to them. Shadowlands brought a whole array of new customization options to the player races in World of Warcraft, but there were a few of the Allied Races that didn’t get as much attention as the rest.

Blood Elves were part of the original SL launch customization and have a multitude of options available. This 9.1.5 patch focus are on the allied races that got the short end of the stick.

4 Likes

The fact you say about gatekeeping is laughable given you came into a Blood Elf customization thread to keep trying to pretend that Blood Elves shouldn’t have anything unique and it should all be shared and continue to be shared with Void Elves. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Void Elves have gotten customizations three times now, as if, it has nothing to do with my understand it has to do with you and people like you are greedy and never satisfied with anything because you are a bunch of ungrateful people.

Yeah and most of what we got new was shared to Void Elves or something that only one sex can use and that most people don’t even use, what is your point if you actually have one?

4 Likes

Please point out where I’ve stated all BEs have should be given to VEs, you have a habit of posting things without proof of them.

Yes and they still lack the amount of potentional combos BEs have, besides the point tho, point is BE already got their big customization push for SL at its launch.

The bold in particular is funny, since that’s what I’m seeing here in this very thread. Saw quite a few posts here after the hair color announcement that apparently y’all aren’t being heard (completely ignoring receiving options at launch).

Most? I don’t see the new accessories, or new hairstyles or two-toned eye colors BEs received to be shared to Void Elves.

I’ll reiterate the point again: 9.1.5 patch is focused on AR, the original races already got their big Shadowlands customization push at the beginning of the expac. Scoffing that BEs haven’t received much while ignoring what’s been received is a ‘you problem’ not ‘Blizzard isn’t hearing us’ problem.

My point was also BEs received some options from VEs, it’s not all one-sided as people try to paint it here. And that just because it’s painted that way in this thread doesn’t mean that reflects the actual reality of the situation.

3 Likes

Anyways, off to FF14 as I sip my morning cup o joe. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :coffee:

I can start importing your quotes from other threads if I need to because you always say they are the same race which they aren’t, one is an actual Blood Elf/High Elf and turns into an actually Blood Elf/High Elf child and the other is a wannabe High Elf that turns into a black blob with a toy made by Blizzard in the most recent patch even.

Pretty sure Void Elf people are still wanting more and wanting more and wanting more, that doesn’t entitle you to come into a Blood Elf thread trying to block Blood Elf options when you aren’t even a pro Blood Elf and you are one that can literally be cited as anti Blood Elf because you want to ruin the race.

The only Allied Races that should have gotten customization options is Nightborne, Lightforged Draenei and Highmountain Tauren, everyone knows that outside of as I already said the greedy people like yourself that think Void Elves need more and more and more just because you happen to like them or want them to have more which is ironic given you think people that like Blood Elves shouldn’t want more and more and more to counter having our whole race basically taken and given to Void Elves so.

4 Likes

You can import quotes, you’ll never import a quote where I say what you’re accusing me of: All BEs should be given to VEs.

Happy hunting!

Anyone can post wherever they wish, me chiming in to comment on a pic that BEs did receive some options from VEs is related to that post in particular. You’re the one getting uppity about a relevant post to another relevant post which had no comment about ‘trying to block Blood Elf options’.

It’s not greedy to ask for more and more. Otherwise you’d be calling yourself and others here and everyone else who is asking for more and more of their own races ‘greedy’. It’s the norm to keep asking for more and more. It follows Blizzard’s notion that character customization is an ongoing process. They even reiterated it again in the 9.1.5 customization announcement.

We’ll be continuing to expand our character customization in the future, with our sights set on Highmountain Tauren next.

4 Likes