Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

That’s the one I’d use :sob:

Well actually I wish blizzard had curly hair options

I also made a thread a while back aimed at more diverse skin tones / hair styles

Like other hair types

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continued-diversity-representation-in-customization/1400172

It was this thread I included some art examples I found from artists too at the end

4 Likes

I think that the reason for that is that NB skulls are kinda flat? and the forehead just really slops back a lot. For these I had to mostly fix how the hairline connects to the skull, lowering the hairline and adding more of a bump to it. IMO NB just have a weirdly shaped head so hair just looks better on BE with their more proportionate had shape.

I think there’s a lot that could be done with the dracthyr curly hair texture :eyes:

3 Likes

I really hope if they add an additional “theme” it calls back to that iconic magical vampire we started off with.

2 Likes

Hopefully :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

The human curly bob looks great, works well with most of the hair colors, and should really be spread around if they’re not going to make new styles (my preference), and I will go to war over that.

Well.

I will go to lunch over that.

1 Like

Hey I was wondering seeing as you guys like Blood Elves so much is there like a Strong Blood Elven Sin’dorei Community within the WoW Playerbase that is kind of like the Quel’thalas Discord and such?

Not that I know of. There was one but then drama happened.

Anyhow. Check out these hairstyles.

5 Likes

I don’t know why a new thread was made when this one exists.

1 Like

Because it can be edited with pics added for requests.

4 Likes

153 billion nightborn?

They’ve got like . . . 3 hairstyles.

Nightborne Males and Females each have 16 hairstyles (counting the bald option)