Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

While mostly aim towards Blood Elves, this can be said about EVERY race with a jewelry option.

It should NOT be gender locked.

It should have multiple Metal colors.

It should have multiple Gem colors.

It should have LOTS of patterns/designs.

There’s no reason to be lazy about it. Most of this can be done with copy/pasting with adjustments.

13 Likes

Literally anything else at all for male belves would be great.

5 Likes

Found this by Ace on Twitter today.

Very neat.

12 Likes

Male Blood Elves got basically nothing. My husband was super disappointed.

Edit: Apparently spellcheck loves me.

3 Likes

He and I both. We can’t even have earrings. :sob:

I love my belf boy, don’t get me wrong, but please, Blizz…

3 Likes

It was really sad that they didn’t get our jewelry options, I mean I hate them personally but Blizzard could have at least shared jewelry with males instead of just giving it to females because males wear jewelry too.

Also still wanting, pink and burgundy hair colors for Blood Elves and red and pink eye colors for Blood Elves. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I want to be a PINK GIRL :heart:

I just want males to have jewelry and tattoos, which is the BARE MINIMUM tbh, considering lots of other male races have jewelry options.

5 Likes

It kind of fades a bit too much IMO but it’s a nice general concept.

I would prefer something more like Demon Hunter tattoos in terms of “linework”.

1 Like

Those are pretty cool

2 Likes

On the list then:

• Earrings
  • Makeup for all races/sexes
  • Arcane runes and tattoos
  • Hopefully a few more hair and beard styles! Braids, updos, etc
8 Likes

Yes please! There are a lot of universal things that should apply. These and mogs not restricted to events and holidays would be nice. Removal of headpieces for certain hair options also.

3 Likes

I still want scars and tattoos for them and some more beard and hair options. I’m surprised Belves never got magic rune or farstrider tattoos. And in a game based on war, everyone should have scar options. They gave pretty much everyone a blind eye option without a scar to go with it.

5 Likes

Better female hair options they look like old ladies
Styles are out dated one even looks like peg bundy.

3 Likes

I’ve pretty much lost hope that blizz will do any further quality customization. They only seem to be listening to some groups.

3 Likes

Did Sunwell Plateau in hopes of getting the legendary bow and saw that there are blue and purple felblood elves. I hope they get added as customization for belfs someday or added as an allied race so I can play blue thalassian elves on both factions :’)

1 Like

I can understand that.

I feel the only way to get them to give us what we want is to continue to request despite that little annoyance.

I hope they see our requests here…

2 Likes

Hopefully they do, and listen to what belf fans actually want, but I won’t hold my breath.

3 Likes

I already got my blue eyed Blood Elf. Thats all I ever wanted. Now Im happy. You Blood Elves wont be happy until your skin. hair and eye colors can be every color of the rainbow.

They have plenty of requests to chew through now all throughout this thread.

Their excuses run short.

Though I wish the OP could be updated to include an easy to see list of the things discussed in this thread.

2 Likes

I want them to accurate according to the lore. Blue eyes is their natural color and after the Legions corruption ended it was made back to blue. They went to gold first but that is replacing, not purfying the Legion taint. Plus the Blood Elves were meant to be Ally at first. they always wanted to be.