Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Honestly this would be so cool to have, and I really wish they took advantage of the ideas they have in the covenants for this. Demon Hunters should auto-be-able-to use their wings as a mount as well if they get them ^^

Majorly hope so :slight_smile: Also you have my support, I don’t feel like jumping into certain topics and sorry people are being bullies. I ended up putting the alt of a harasser on ignore (the one who takes offense to me liking :fox_face: of course). Glad to see good spirit even if some of us are kinda out of it lately ><

3 Likes

Thanks for that and I know I seen you liked some of my posts in the other thread and I really appreciate it, I also acknowledge that I will get silenced more than likely for some of the stuff I have said and posted in that thread but I’m okay with that because I am defending my friends and my friends are important to me because like I told you previously I am very picky about who I consider a friend. :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

That is kind of you :slight_smile: I have the bad actors on ignore, I know they can’t be reasoned with and quite frankly are intentionally trying to derail/be horrid. I’m at the end of my patience arguing with most, so I simply don’t give them the time of day. It’s admirable that you stand your ground, though. Hope you’ll be alright and know people like me do have your back. Heck, the ones stirring up stuff are a huge part of the harassment/supporting it on me from out of the forums, so I’m always wary even looking at threads they’re in very actively.

6 Likes

Still forever disappointed that covenants did not get wing mounts. It was the perfect opportunity. They gave wings as mogs, but not as mounts. Just make them fly!

4 Likes

So much this! What’s the deal with them not? I’m sitting here like “come on, it would have been a really exciting reward!”

Edit: … imagine racial wing mounts.
Blood Elves: Phoenix
Tauren: Eagles
Goblins: Mecha-wings

And such…

4 Likes

100%.

Mechagon should have an unlockable jetpack mount. (have it built in the Mechagon engineering)

I’d love kyrian wings for my paladin, and bat wings for my eventual San’layn.

My demon hunters would almost always use their wings.

4 Likes

Realistically I always try to be a very positive person even at the worst of times but sometimes being bullied gets to me and I react negatively but I acknowledge that I do and that’s something I shouldn’t do but I do, do. Then again, I always have because I have dealt with being bullied throughout my whole life for one reason or another like for being LGBT, not Mexican or White enough because I’m half and half, being a cheerleader in jr. high and high school, etc. so it’s hard to always be positive when dealing with that but I still try. I do appreciate that I have real friends both in my life and on the forums including you because like I said in that other thread last night I might have to join the discord so that I can get to know you guys on a more personal level. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah, that jetpack was looked upon so positively, many people want it. A lot like how the broom mount is something people want permanently. I wish they’d do little things like that x.x

All I can say to this is hug hug hug and you don’t deserve any of that. You’re a super strong person I can tell just from on here, though. Also yeeeah…sometimes I snap too, which is fair. We’re human. I hope you join, yeah! Even if to just make a new discord with your elfy profile picture to feel a bit better. (I have mine as me since it’s not a secret at this point given I have a literal video of me talking in my thread XD ) But yeah I know tons of us would be happy to have you, especially if some of us jump ship to other games like FFXIV.

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone deserve that and I really wouldn’t wish anything that I had to go through on anyone else, also I can download it I suppose, I kept telling Lann that I’d join eventually and I didn’t and everyone always accuses me of being in the so called anti discord anyway so I guess I should be granted all of my friends are there anyhow.

6 Likes

I suppose I am too even though I’m not against high elves, just not interested in them :rofl: Like if they had something more to them, for example the proposed ‘thunderforging’ someone suggested or maybe arcane runes/magical mutations like arcane wings et cetra I would probably find them neat and even roll one. Just regular vanilla high elves though, I dunno. It’s also why blood elves disappoint me. They’re falling into that.

5 Likes

Jetpack should be easy to implement too.

Wings probably not too much harder.

So many easy things Blizzard could do.

3 Likes

I’m not against them either, I mean part of me used to want them Blood Elves to be them instead of being Blood Elves but since they didn’t go that way I was cool with it.

Also I finally have a discord so how does that stuff work or whatever?

5 Likes

Editing my discord out of this post~

4 Likes

Added and yes, I seen it, lol.

3 Likes

Feel like a derp because I didn’t need to add that, whoops XD Wasn’t sure how much you knew of it

3 Likes

Tossing back up my list of what I want to see.

Still a work in progress. >.<

• Amber eyes, orange eyes, red eyes, pink eyes. Also teals and between green and gold colors to represent our eyes shifting from green to blue or gold. (bonus if there is one for green to purple) Phoenix eyes as well.

• farstrider, runic, arcane, henna, pheonix or slightly fire based looking tattoos kinda like the Nightborne have going on.

Kinda hoping farstrider tattoos will be Braveheart like.

Henna like tattoos are neat as well as Ariel pointed out.

• Scars, body and head…

• Pink and burgundy hair…also a few more shades and colors of hair in general.

• Damaged ears

• Beards

• Fully encompassed blind options… Including half blind options that actually hits every color for both sides.

• Depending how Blizzard chooses to do it I’d like to either see San’layn or Dark Rangers be represented as well… though my preferred is with San’layn as their own AR and Dark Rangers as customization for blood elves.

• Updated Paladin mount for Blood Elves using either a Hawkstrider or Courser with armor themed on the Blood Knights.

6 Likes

Yes this, so much this, I absolutely loved the pink hair color added onto this character the other night because it looks great. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Did you want me to post that here by the way?

I meant to ask but got distracted.

3 Likes

Heck yeah, it looks great and I would really appreciate it. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot more FF lately and my miqo’te is so cute and I wish this level of customizations were in WoW… tho I miss the transmog system so bad that it almost negates it lol

2 Likes