Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

You say you aren’t but you have the same rhetoric and agendas

3 Likes

Nightborne look noticeably different than Night Elves, despite using the same skeleton, and Dracthyr look absolutely nothing like Worgen. Meanwhile Void Elves… well, look at the character I’m posting on.

Spite is never a good answer.

Feels like a bit of a stretch. Sure, if they go the class skin route, I can sorta see Paladin representing Riftblade. But only if. And other classes would have to get skins that go wildly outside their theme as well.

I dunno. I’m a helfer and you come across like a helfer to me.

10 Likes

I have been pushing for more void customization, and always will.

The only reason I have a regular skin tone is because I don’t want to be a blueberry that looks like they’re about to throw up in an anime 24/7.

Whoever designed the void elf skin tones did a terrible job and left out greys and blacks which annoys me immensely.

And like it or not, as I said above, the Riftblades in the Rift imply there are Paladins in the void elf ranks.

I also note that you guys seem perfectly okay with my suggestion of forsaken paladin, despite the fact that’s more contradictory than Void elf.

3 Likes

The only Riftblade who is even capable of engaging in any sort of combat in-game is Riftblade Kelain, and he uses Warrior skills.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t think Void paladins make sense either, and I would wager most of the people asking for them under a class skin like that want to do so in the effort they can then petition to turn the class skin off via a glyph or other such form to “let them be regular HE paladins too”

4 Likes

They have no skills applied to them internally (that I know of) and the Horde can’t go to Telogrus, nor are there enemies there, so they can’t engage in combat.

Kelain engages in combat and uses Warrior skills. Seems like a stronger case than random npcs with mana bars who aren’t capable of combat.

4 Likes

Its actually so telling if you think light wielding elves are joining the ranks of Void Elves.

Thankfully the actual playable High Elf race that I chose and play on has the class.

2 Likes

Those are your assumptions. Just like I’m assuming they are Paladins. Either way, the implications exist due to their existence.

2 Likes

No it’s not. There are literally Undead Paladins in the game, wielding the Light.

3 Likes

My assumption is that Riftblade Kelain uses Warrior skills?

He’s literally called a Riftblade.

That would be like Paladin Johnson and he’s a Warrior.

2 Likes

This is basically you admitting you don’t pay attention to the lore

2 Likes

No, it’s me stating to read the thread you’re attacking - I gave valid reasons why, due to in-game implications, both of these would work, by drawing magic from the void, not the Light.

See my above post about the Riftblades.

3 Likes

My bad, I’ll go delete my void elf holy priest.

2 Likes

More classic helfer rhetoric with the victimization of yourself you’re on a roll :+1:

5 Likes

What? The dragonbois? That’s the demon hunter demon form model. Worgen don’t have wings and those things aren’t just painted on, they’re part of the rig.

4 Likes

Riftblades are only an assumption. It’s a logical enough assumption, but only if class skins become a thing, and still just an assumption.

The Undead I linked literally have currently existing Paladin skills like Holy Light and Divine Storm.

3 Likes

And for the record, I had an explanation why I left out Blood Elf and Gnomes (again, don’t see y’all complaining about gnomes despite them having 2 less classes than you and being in WoW for 2 years before you) but someone told me I should remove it or you guys would attack me.

Gee, wouldn’t want that to happen now would I.

There’s only 1 known case of a blood elf druid, and that’s the boss in botanica. We kill him. To our knowledge, none of his students are alive, as we kill them as well. So that research would’ve died with him. And nothing in the game suggests any other blood elves remotely know druidic magic.

There’s no known cases of blood elf shaman. Yes, you could make one up, but the thread is about things that are either established or implied by existing things.

Likewise, there’s no known gnome paladins, shaman, or druids, and obviously no demon hunters.

2 Likes

It’s the female worgen skeleton. It’s very obvious if you compare their feet and how they attack with their claws.

3 Likes

Trust me. It’s horde bias simply because the horde also gets to play the race and class. These people are not happy unless they are treated as special

2 Likes