Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Still doesn’t mean a damn thing when they already got most of the customizations. That’s probably why Blizzard did them first. So now they’re done. Let other races not get screwed. Thanks.

6 Likes

You seem to be mistaking Blood Elves for Night Elves. The former got largely shafted and the later got the royal treatment.

21 Likes

I said elves in general. Sorry, but Blood Elves got far from shafted, what? LOL

New eyes, ears, jewelry, body jewelry, hair colors, hairsryles, skin colors…

That’s more than some others. At least as an elf I’m not being self important or greedy.

9 Likes

yeah we got copy/pasted and i’m not ever gonna really drop that

6 Likes

None of us are Elves we’re people who choose a race in game often times a favorite or not.

VEs can all but replicate the visual fantasy BEs have always had so yeah jewelry only female models can use, and 4 new skin tones for diversity, cuts it a little short in terms of impactful options.

Which is why my biggest request is for what visual distinction is left for BEs natural hair options etc, remain in place.

8 Likes

2 new eye colors that can’t be seen from a few feet away.

2 new ear models.

Jewelry only for females. Some is hidden by armor.

The body jewelry was scrapped.

3 hair colors.

3 hairstyles.

3-4 diversity skin tones that should have been there the entire time.

3 beards for males but no separation of beard and mustache like other races got.

No hair decorations like night elves or tauren got. No diverse hair to go with those diverse skin tones. No scars. No tattoos. No war paint.

20 Likes

Don’t really care. Not the conversation I’m having. Go be bitter with that Void Elf you were arguing with somewhere else.

Don’t be pedantic. :roll_eyes:

You still got more than most races. Period.

5 Likes

which makes me want to scrap every allied race that exists tbh, screw it all if core races aren’t worked on the absolute most, especially the one that’s most populated in the horde

void elves are an infringement on belf customization, so it is the conversation we’re having.

9 Likes

Again, I don’t care.

6 Likes

that sucks, it’s a public forum

7 Likes

Night Elves, Humans, and Orcs got more. Possibly others.

I know there is a chart that shows possible combinations counts. Blood Elves are on the low end.

14 Likes

Obviously you do or wouldn’t be here asking why BE fans feel their customizations were lacking.

12 Likes

You didn’t care about that other thread complaining about mounting in Oribos. I don’t care about your drama against Void Elves. See how that works?

4 Likes

okay

anyway

6 Likes

I don’t give two craps about the Void Elf whining he’s doing. Or are you just going to ignore what I was talking about to twist my words?

2 Likes

A female Night Elf can make a total of 6,415,718,400,000 aesthetic combinations for their character.

A female Blood Elf can only make 8,429,560,000

A Male Night Elf can make a total of 2,191,082,400,000 aesthetic combinations for their character.

A male Blood Elf can only make 29,352,960

When we can make as many combinations as you Night Elf’s can then you can say we have enough.

Things I would like for Belfs

Scars, both facial and body.

Tattoos, Runic and Farstrider.

Rune etching

More hairstyles with braids

More hair colors

More eye colors such as red, silver, brown.

Less eye glow for us non magi type.

Fel Blood options, I know it isn’t one of their themes it is just a personal like of mine.

26 Likes

you’re submerging yourself in a blood elf thread provocatively, lol

4 Likes

What even is this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

All I’m hearing is “OMG I CAN ONLY MAKE THOUSANDS OF COMBINATIONS WHILE OTHERS CAN’T MAKE MORE THAN TEN BUT I STILL DIDN’T GET WHAT I WANTED SO I GOT SCREWED!!!”

2 Likes

Big boobas

9 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes