Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

It´s indeed not easy to “hide” the grandpa from the male faces, one basically has to put a bunch of facial jewerly or else. It´s dissapointing how the devs doubled down on their “let´s hide the rune tattoos” BS. It´s mindboggling how they couldn´t manage to saturate a tiny bit the pastel colors so they actually looked different and not like white No. 1, 2 and 3.

Well, don´t get angry but you may want to up on the “intensity” of your campaign in regards to NB (I won´t ask for that on Belves, you aren´t as passionate for those and I suppose it will put you in trouble with “people”) -to your previous Helfer levels please-, cause the NB are still pending of getting corrected so much stuff is not even funny.

I mean even the face you liked appears with lips busted on the PTR…

Which in current ultra panic mode from Blizz can become an actual problem, they aren´t smart enough to detect which are bad jokes and which are actual petitions.

The fact we Belf posters literally try to get silenced from the usual suspects from the Helfer community on those threads doesn´t help either. Thrice they have tried to sell their "buut, buut!! antis are “bad people irl” childish strat it is not even funny. Heck, they are actually starting to annoy other posters from the general community and not only us, but the issue is we get lumped with them as “elf posters” and by proxy get completely ignored too.

6 Likes