BG's wont stop world PvP - it will make it worse

It doesn’t matter if you get 100 honor or 100,000 honor, you only need to be top standing.

In fact, if I was the only alliance person on my entire server to get 15 hk’s in a week, I would get rank 14 just as fast as the top standing on any other server or faction.

If there were only 10 alliance on my entire server to get 15 hk’s this week, we could all just stack brackets, and we would all get bracket 1(BR1) rank points.

If anything the PvE servers have an advantage in getting their PvP gear.

Census addons also indicate that the faction balance overall between alliance and horde on retail is fairly even (and to my knowledge, you can still take census data on retail). Despite that, the horde ques are 5-15 minutes long with mercenary mode being available 24/7 (it’s only supposed to activate when one side outnumbers the other by a large margin). That’s without Blizzard artificially opening transfers that created a very unhealthy long-term world pvp phase for players (mostly alliance) on large pop realms. You can’t reasonably expect PvE realm alliance to be as enthusiastic about battlegrounds as PvP horde players when history’s already shown us that doesn’t happen.

I’m unable to watch the linked video.

Is this correct? PVE will group up against other pve only? Hope not, as im in the oceanic realm and I REALLY don’t want to be playing BG’s with US ping…

Furthermore, lets not release BG’s for another 3-4 months. That’s what I left out of my original post

… every poster on this forum could agree with you, and it still wouldn’t amount to anything.

People on this forum. DO. NOT. MATTER.

They dont represent the majority of players, who never post on the forums, ever.

People happy with something are even less likely to post.

Any time you can actually pony up some facts other than “well a couple hundred people on a forum that post in a game with millions of players”, let me know.

Until then, stuff it.

You weren’t right then, you aren’t right now. You’re just trying to assert that YOUR preferrences should matter and the preferences of the majority should not.

Basically, you’re being a self-entitled, arrogant jerk.

No, this is not true.

Even in Vanilla, the Battlegroups had all types of servers in them.

And the “but this will be unfair, because the PvE realms wont have any PvP gear!!!11?!?!ONEONEONE” whinge is silly.

T1 Raid gear is better than the blue gear, and nearly as good as the epic gear. Which almost no one will have because of the nature of the honor grind. Its FAR easier to get PvE epics than PvP ones.

Just going to leave that steaming pile right here.