Bg's sucks in classic more than it does in retail

You obviously do. How thoughtful of you.

You shall forever be known as the one and only, official carebear. Grats.

Whatever helps you get through a day Novum. Glad I could be of assistance.

Its basically kinda been this way since late legion; not sure why people started giving up and quitting so easy when game is just started.

my thoughts are if its not an easy steam roll win, then they don’t want to be there. Its basically that they don’t actually like real fights and the truth is they only enjoy clubbing baby seals.

How kind if you carebear. Thanks for sharing and of course also…caring.

Its hard for them to win games when they don’t play the map and foolishly try and preserve their KDR like its some
kind of primitive FPS.

Half the beauty of WoW’s PvP is that many abilities; especially CC are binary in that they dont become more powerful with gear; because of this new players can be very powerful if they learn CC, peeling and utility to aid better geared team mates

most people still play bgs for kills
the large majority of players are not team players and have been fighting on the roads and not rotating flags since 2006 ish

Nah. When you have played long enough you can learn to easily see when there is and is not a chance. Some ppl will never see it. Your entire team will be gy camped and they will still rez and run in to feed them.

Im sorry were you not done self validating your very stupidly high opinion of yourself? What more do you need? Do you wanna call me a carebear a couple more times to save on therapist bills? Have at it internet tough guy.

and that is honestly what determines a win or a loss is the attitude and thinking of the group as a whole.

cant count the number of games i have been in where im trying to cap a flag, sheep a target and some idiot moonkin comes along sees the sheep and no kidding charges up starfire while im still capping… lets er rip, prevents me from capping and the enemies zerg from GY…

Imagine how much better the game would be if the current average player wasn’t playing it

Most people in bgs are there to collect a welfare check. Hence the OPs post. If you do BGs on the regular, you know what theyre talking about.

Very true. That is why i dont complain when i seefresh 70s in greens. They still cintribute. I have seen the difference of a 10 vs 9 match and know how just that one person difference has a huge effect. Which is why 1 akf player is a problem.

Compared to how the game would suck if the players were developing it? Todays average player isnt half as bad as that

Oh no doubt.

i said play
not Q and afk
but you are not entirely wrong

yeah AFK’rs i straight up right click, report for cheating and put “player is AFK in BG” and if hes using some kinda bot ill mark that also. Got quite a few messages back from Blizz from that.

Carebear, carebear, carebear…

You are such a nice person. Always doing your part for the win. Never giving up. We need more carebears like you. The game is never over when carebear is playing. Keep up that effort. Some day you will get that award for most caring player that you deserve.

I wasnt disagreeing. Just noting that the prevailing attitude in BGs is gearing out as fast as possible.

Take it up with your strawman. You said “let me guess”, guessed incorrectly and ran with it because you’re too busy staring at the inside of your colon.

I was referring to the very winnable and competitive games that get tossed aside for the sake of expediency - not blowout games where people literally lose their crap and caps lock rage in chat because someone extended a game for 7 seconds - sounds like youre one of them.

1 Like

I think a lot of people give up after the initial fight because its difficult to retake the advantage. From a numbers standpoint, its better to lose the game and get out as fast as possible and requeue, than to painstakingly get camped for the next 15 minutes and get 50 more honor for it.

Hk’s are such a small portion of your overall honor gain that its not even worth farming kills in TBC. This changes in wrath where Hk’s do give a lot more honor, so much that its worth just getting HK’s whether its a losing BG or not.

I cant count the number of games where some AFK chump probly watching netflix on his second monitor allowed a druid to just sneak up and cap right in front of him. This has happened so many times and cost the game on what was an EZ win solid iron triangle win… its almost always someone at BS or the farm,…