BGs need a minimum stat clamp

Wait is this dude the guy who was defending syncing into lower level bgs? Odd how he’d be one of the biggest ragers in existence.

All of his post from SLs were pointing out how much better party sync pvp was compared to max level.

The bracket where no one has a pvp trinket equipped and mm hunters can delete people in a few globals.

I kept thinking we had the same system, it was so awesome low level was more fun than max in a lot of ways. I guess scaling meant they risked some items becoming OP which meant some chasing them down but they were a great way to introduce new people. They weren’t common but you had them, you’d tell them to stick with you and they’d do all right (they usually at least knew pve and we told them what to focus for next time).

Lower level pvp was and is always a joke. I don’t think I’ve pvp’ed while leveling since like Cata because there’s always kids like Homelander sitting in the bgs permanently because they can’t pvp at level cap. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has an MM Hunter in one of the leveling brackets.

1 Like

When I leveled my hunter (Ulfred) I came to the boards for advice and was labeled a baby killer. I definitely played him less for that reason, when I had double Legion legendaries and the SoO heroic heirloom bow I felt it was kind of cheating but that’s when you had the syncers and some really serious levelers so I just found the powerful people and fought them. He was more powerful 61-69 geared like Raist than he was in any of the brackets I played him in, that was BfA.

Looks like he doesn’t have a shred of integrity am i right?

Badum tssss

Narrator: The WoD floor scaling was so low that they were actually useless.

It’s kind of similar to now. A conquest geared player would easily 1vN greens in WoD and can also 1vN greens in DF, there were just way more green geared people in WoD.

I remember 1vNing people on a frost dk but that was because frost was imba because of necrotic plague and death siphon rather than gear.

the fact that bob was right there with me syncing into bgs during bfa seems to be being ignored. anyone whos over 1200 honor level has bigger problems irl than me underperforming in a random bg. players defending bases usually have less damage than those continuously losing base pushes for 15 minutes. he took time to look up my account and after i ignored his garbo hunter because i was heading into a bg he whispered me again on his main bobby toon then instantly ignored me. he wanted to be clear him trying to clown me for syncing was for partysyncing not syncing ques.
the guy is a joke. anyone who gets triggered enough to whisper me first, tell me his wow resume ,” i play x,y,z class look at my rating “ then whisper again after being ignored is the problem.

I don’t think he’s the one that’s triggered though.

the person whispering you first is always the loser. facts.

Well according to the version of events posted, it seemed like you were only whispered after you were raging in BG chat, so that doesn’t hold water.

Maybe in bizarro land.

trolling egomaniacs and raging aren’t the same. the priest under 300k hp with the melee proc main hand i pointed out at the start of the game didnt deep dive my account or whisper me after the bg.

To be fair, coming into max lvl PvP as a freshly dinged 60 was much, MUCH less friendly than DF. It wasn’t uncommon at all to see max levels party syncing into lower level BGs just to get honor for gear. The honor grind from SL is something that I hope to never ever see in WoW again.

1 Like

It’s his only go-to to make it look like he’s winning an argument. Tell someone they’re triggered, now it looks like they’re mad so I’ve won!

I was sharing my screen with a couple in disc and we were all laughing about it. But ooohhhhhhh gosh darn was I ever angry

Or maybe it’s that you spent the last 4 years advocating about how great it is, I’ve moved on from it being content that doesn’t require any skill or have any kind of balancing. Brief fun so you didn’t have to gear for pvp in mythics, got stale fast

Obviously, but you didn’t have low damage. You had non-existent damage. On the level of a player who has no idea what they’re doing but has big idea and opinions on how others should play. YoU PlAY A HuNTeR

Makes fun of me for ignoring you, then admits he ignored me first. Sounds about right. Bob’s ignore list is empty

No I didn’t, I made fun of you for having 0 experience in any aspect of the game except party sync. I don’t even care about my rating or think it’s special. I’m a mediocre player whos a BG rat. The only thing I’m actually proud of is being on a few streamer’s vods last year doing RBGs at 2300+ mmr and I don’t even have the achievement for it so why would I flex on that in a random whisper

3 Likes

hey look its your wow resume again. i haven’t used partysync since then also bobby. dont need to on a capped account.
you never answered my question do you play 8 hours a day or more?

That’s a big yikes man. Big yikes

Also explains a lot

so more than 8 hours guy over 1200 honor level?
not a good look.

You realize his honor level has zero to do with his daily playtime.

You were at least entertaining to talk to when you were going insane about hunters and damage not meaning anything in BGs.

This is just sad

1 Like