BGs need a minimum stat clamp

Having 200k HP players vs full conquest players isn’t even playing a video game.
Gear should auto-clamp you to what green crafted pvp gear gives now(~320k and other stats) and honor gear should be buffed to be 5 ilvl below conquest and then crafted is 5 ilcl below honor.

You can have progression without absurd power level gaps. People would grind conquest for a single ilvl advantage.

The game should not allow someone to be 200k HP. It’s not fun for anyone involved.

9 Likes

ban players who buy level boosts and add a minimum ilevel requirement just like lfr.
if you like pvp so much bank the honor required for a full blue set at 70 while you level.
had a druid with a 55 ilevel in a game at 70 yesterday. empty slots and white starter zone gear in others.
this idiot -“how am i supposed to gear up if not in bgs”
reported for gameplay sabotage bye felecia

1 Like

Green AH gear/ word pvp quests/ banking honor pre 70.

Honestly it’s so easy to gear up, I don’t get why people want to spend 15+ hours doing nothing in a bg and losing constantly in lvling gear.

1 Like

You can be 398 within 20 minutes of reaching 70 for like 5-10k gold.

You can be 411 within the day.

5 Likes

Probably not nearly as much.

I’m several ilevels under full conquest and I’m taking my time, hoping weekly vault drops will remove significant chunks of the conquest grind. More 875 or 700 conquest drops please!

1 Like

This is coming from someone who could literally be replaced by a bot in a BG with the same results. Gets full blues then does less damage, dies more and contributes less than the person in leveling greens lmao

3 Likes

was wondering when youd bring your salt to the forums. this coming from a guy who plays a hunter, talks crap then ignores you. something something partysync bobby? last time i did that YOU were in the group. ah yes fond memories of bfa syncing with you. hypocrite much?
HUNTER
enough said

Why would I block you? I was having fun, you blocked me lol.

And not really, who hasn’t played it. Difference is I don’t fold at 70, do 0 damage, get no kills, lose every base I sit then be super toxic to the team all game.

I hope you know that making fun of someone for playing a hunter doesn’t really mean much when I main resto druid, play evoker, hunter, mage, priest and shaman. I’d go hit some target dummies and learn what stormstrike is before making fun of other people’s play. Or even offering your opinion on the forums, ever

3 Likes

play’s wow all day and thinks thats cool to flex lol. all i did was ask when the good players log on and it triggered you to whisper me 5 minutes after the game ended. our team didnt cc, one healer had a melee proc main hand and you felt it was appropriate to tell us all about your sweet damage lol.
yah im the one with the problem.
ps. ive won every game since then.

“5 of you there and you can’t spin?” while not having the awareness to see that we were all dead was the start of that conversation.

And I only ever made fun of your damage, I never once mentioned my damage. You did.
About 500 times as you were having a stroke about hunters.

Also, my first whisper to you was about realizing you were homelander/okayboomie from the forums, which you immediately got defensive about and denied knowing anything about the forums LOL

Must be nice getting carried, but I’m sure your 2.5k overall dps helped lots

1 Like

Dotlom how do you find all my posts all the time rofl

I browse a lot, I’m sorry. Really, I’m just searching for the post of ultimate wisdom. Haven’t found it yet, but there are always good ones along the way.

1 Like

You’re not gonna find it in any of my posts

1 Like

To your credit, I’m not looking for or through your posts lol. It’s the likes we make along the way!

1 Like

It’s a non-issue. You can go from fresh lvl70 to max geared in a couple hours. Getting mad because you systematically have a low player on your team when mathematically everyone else in the game deals with the same issue is just silly.

Oh it’s been awhile since I saw one of these, I shall cherish the post!

lol…takes a bit longer than a “couple hours” to get conquest.:wink:

2 Likes

I joined a BG last night with 80k players :frowning:

It was late/early, was meaning honor geared. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah lets punish new players for trying to play the game, sounds like a great idea.

WoD had a system where questing greens were scaled up in ilvl so that you werent useless. They just need to bring that back.

I havent heard people say clamp outside of electronics are you an EE? :eyes:

1 Like