Bgs are unplayable for ally unless you premade

One positive recommendation I can make: Start by leading bg groups of 5-10 if you can’t fill a full premade. I’ve won a few games against a 15 man premade with 10 or few in my premade group. Pugs will fight if they feel like they can win.

During the test, 80% of my bgs were premade. Before the test, every single WSG I played against ally after being in que for an hour was premade. At least que times are shorter for losses.

Sounds like a massive skill disparity… it’s not about the change. Y’all love to make things about what they aren’t.

I mean there is a skill disparity. Competitive players have more reason to play Horde. Better racials.

So what there is a skill disparity? Not every single ally is worse than Horde though you can see that from the Arena ladder.

1 Like

Always excuses… plus the racials aren’t the issue. But no point in continuing you proved what kind of player you are… good day.

I mean that is the reason better players rolled Horde lol. Im not saying they are better because of the racials what lol?

I think you just pointed to your problem. To many alts.

1 alt is too much?

Either way I barely play him at this point because its too depressing to try BGs or look for 30min for a group on my dead server.

No. Thata not what i meant. I meant that you are not alone. Alliance is probably ahead of the horde needing gear from bgs. Or so they say. So while horde side probabaly has some bg gear by now, alliance have switched to gearing alts. Alts mostly have worse gear than mains even without pvp gear.

I honestly dont have issues with the win/loss rate of horde vs alliance. If i have a few good alliance players on the team we will win. A lot of matches have nothing to do with the faction. When you get in a bg and the horde have 3 decent to good healers and alliance top healer is a warlock, its probably going to be a loss. Get in a pug with a couple of good healers on alliance and its going to be a win. Those unbetween matches though can really come down to a very small amount of players though.

There will always be those games where you have to many afks. Or the few ppl that are not afk but ckearly just there passing time. They set on thier mount at stables.

I have played for 15 years. I have witnessed over and over and over warsong gultch games when we are outnumbered 10-9 and will lose everytime. One person short makes a big difference. Apply that to a few very undergeared players.

Av is a whole different story. Right now u can totally chock up av loses to the fact that alliance just dont want to be in there and probably half are doing just enough to not afk out.

i.e., I don’t want to work for my gear.

we can’t pvp on equal footing

up to and including dodging Horde premades at any cost

so it’s totally cool and acceptable and ALL WE HAVE to exclusively fight Horde PUGS with an organizational, comp and gear advantage.

This is why no one cares that Alliance is going extinct.

I can’t get out of Bronze rank because other players are too good. I managed to get out once, but then I faced Silver rank players and they demoted me! BUFF PLZ

This is a double-edged sword to a degree.

I played versus 7 ally premades in a row and lost. There is indeed a drastic screw-over to players who aren’t premading. Premades are borderline entirely necessary in general due to the nature of how difficult honor is to farm in TBC. This would have much lesser of an impact in later expansions where losing a BG still grants honor and marks aren’t required.

Everyone in TBC classic has adopted a minmax with EVERYTHING, including bgs. Everybody premades now. Sadly, not everyone will or can premade. People will get screwed and continued to who don’t or cannot adapt. Same with arena for rating req gear.

I’ve pvp’d semi-casually and hardcore since vanilla wow and played alliance through the first time expansions then playing both factions in retail. This has NOT been a fun experience as alliance pvping in pug groups as others have mentioned the ominous feeling of losing even before the gates open. I am still seeking my first AV win in 10 tries, this is not something I have experienced in past games. Retail I play horde, and I feel PVP is relatively balanced in terms of queuing pugs. TBC PVP is broken right now, not necessarily due to talents/classes but due to gross faction imbalance and stronger PVP horde ratios. Incentivized alliance PVP may need to be brought up to kick start this faction in PVP because it’s just not fun.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.