BGs are unplayable as horde

all these BG posts are really bringing the elitists out of their shells. Nothing but naysayers when it’s not them getting the turd end of the stick.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m confused…

People take the complaints of a player that’s been playing the game nearly 18 years and completely dismiss them because they view the topic as “horde vs alliance” – it’s not. The shoe could just as easily be on the other foot. It’s “us vs the imbalance that blizz has created”.

There’s literally no reason that in a 10v10 match, one side should be greatly penalized because their faction that they choose, just so happens to be the “more popular” one. That’s literal ridiculousness.

2 Likes

Exactly. The Game, not the players.

Starting matches short, healers vs 0 healers, two teams of five vs full a solo queue team is just poor quality merchandise.
The maker is at fault.

And holy moly, Honor gear is now elitists?

1 Like

No, being a naysayer and acting like nothing is wrong is elitist. You’re not holding Blizz accountable to their game breaking flaws.

1 Like

Them, not me pal.
I can see a multitude of issues and they are all product of understaffing.
Easily fixed with some minor investment.
The accountants most likely have to give the ok to get these underway.
Our amazing creative devs are handcuffed to it imho.

should just dispose of all enlistment and war mode bonuses, i don’t think they do what they want them to do
at least for the first couple weeks of an expansion/patch

2 Likes

It’s just for a week or two that the alliance will have an upper hand in terms of gear. Not the end of the world and honestly, it feels like any other expansion prior to them changing how gearing worked. You get pooped on until you get geared.
I was alliance for all of BfA and SL, went back home to horde with this expac. It took me I think 2-3 days to get fully geared.

2 Likes

Trash can alliance need all the help that can get.

5 Likes

It’s not just alliance; it’s anyone who wants to chase meta/serious PVP will merc and premade to pump as much honor as possible meaning pretty much every Alliance BG is entirely duelist+ and 1-2 full premades. If you wanted to be ready for tuesday, what possible benefit is there in staying horde and solo when you can talk to an NPC and double your honor/increase your win-rate to… 90% or so.

2 Likes

alliance wins again

6 Likes

You’re coping Mr Bandwagon Orc

4 Likes

This is why nobody takes pvp seriously. Its a dead game mode that needs to be nerfed. The fact someone can over double your hp in the first week of the expansion and 1 shot you is absolutely ridiculous. Clown show

5 Likes

gear gaps in pvp. ah yes

ive made several threads about this in the past

nobody listens or cares tho

the sad truth is a lot of players like gear gaps i guess.

i kinda wish there was a game mode where every1 had the exact same ilvl tuning.

even with this new system… gear gaps still exist.

people r dinging 70 and joining bgs with 190 ilvl greens… i knew this would happen. i tried to warn… nobody listened lol

I think this is a fair complaint, that being said gearing is not that hard I queued up lost every game to groups on enemy teams. got all the gear with no pve upgrades and stopped queueing up… “random battlegrounds” to me has always been a lazy matchmaking system usually prefering groups vs solo players almost all the time. the other team always co-ordinated while my team is just solo players its not a fun experience and I don’t play them more than i have to. also can we stop giving feedback and bringup up past expansions no one cares they cant hurt you anymore not everyone played them. blizzard wants DF feedback not BFA and shadowlands feeback. move on already yall bring it up like its an ex girlfriend. maybe if they made random battlegrounds better more people would play it meaning less queue times for everyone meaning more pvp rewards for everyone. this feedback is not harmful so stop being dumb, theres no reason to queue with gear solo as horde right now because you’re most likely not gonna win (or even have a close match) without a 5 man group of decently co-ordinated players.

Reality: People having fun exploring the content and leveling that don’t rush to 70.

Blizzard peon observing PvP: Sir and/or Madam, there’s barely anyone PvPing what do we do?

Upper-level management peon: We should probably give bonuses to the no-lifers that rushed to 70 in one sitting to get them PvPing. They use a bedpan, they’ll still be on.
/s

Joking (am I, though?) aside the end game these days is all about the zerg. They know they will lose players and they don’t care so long as they keep the bedpan group satisfied.

1 Like

I can say that i have the worst experience since long time playing bg as horde. It’s definitely not fun to have 0 winrate. I dont know what’s going on but the honor grind is a very painful experience for me.

1 Like

I did 1 bg yesterday as horde first time since DF launch. Oh man…I felt like I was playing a tutorial level with nothing but honor bots. What a miserable experience lol…

1 Like

I see you mouth moving but all i hear is QQ

1 Like

Should have tried alliance for the past 10 years its tough now that its the other way around

5 Likes

You guys should have done more BGs in the 60’s while leveling. Rushing to 70 with no honor banked is a huge mistake.

2 Likes