BGs are unplayable as horde

Absolutely atrocious. Period.

There is no reason the alliance should have had a 50% bonus to honor all week and are fully geared…we’re talking teams of 400k hp going against teams of 200k hp. It’s really bad.

That said…there is no reason the benefit to playing as any faction should be as steep as it is. At the end of the day, people are going to play the faction they want. Quit trying to interfere with people’s choice by punishing them for choosing the faction they like.

Do better blizz.

13 Likes

gigglesnorts in BfA and SL

31 Likes

How is an unfair advantage … given to your faction … even funny? It’s complete bs.

1 Like

If you werent complaining on behalf of the alliance being punished for not being the dominant horde faction the last two expansions then this post is very funny

33 Likes

Well the good news is, if you’re Horde, you have the benefit of not having to deal with those consequences and simply opt to play Alliance by mercing in Oribos.

10 Likes

I dont think its available yet? At least for me it doesnt work.

Well, maybe the population finally balanced out and it’s not available anymore? I know I was seeing people say that the guy is still up in Oribos like a day or so ago.

The guy is still there and there is a guy in Valdrakken - just unable to talk to them

on a side note: Forlorn Funeral Pall is the best toy to use in pvp lol.

That’s weird. I still can but my Horde is still 60, it might not be available at 70 atm. It’s gotta be based on how many are queueing.

There’s literally nothing funny about being punished by blizzard for being on a faction that has more people playing it. The matches are still 10 vs 10 or 15 vs 15. I’ve played this game for nearly 18 years now…I’ve been through my share of ups and downs…but my bitterness does not cause me to laugh at things that are obviously ridiculous.

5 Likes

You can just farm epics for the easy pvp gear before going into normal BGs. I went into a normal BG as an Alliance with still not very good gear, around ilvl 350 or something, and I lost it. Won all the epics though. But with epics your gear doesn’t matter as much because you’re typically in a huge deathball and everyone else is also farming epics for their low geared characters.

I mean, it won’t really help the other people on the team who are undergeared when you get into normal BG pvp, but it will be less painful for you as you are a lock and it should take about 3-4 people to take you down.

Hes just a troll, ignore it and let it keep complaining

4 Likes

Youre not being punished for your bandwagoning.

Alliance are being rewarded for not being bandwagoners.

There is a difference

17 Likes

Don’t worry buttercup. Blizz will ensure Horde tears are met with a fix because of Horde Bias.

13 Likes

bgs seem fine to me

1 Like

Yes, I need this!

This complaint isn’t valid for a few reasons.

#1 You can queue as Alliance even if you’re horde.
#2 You can queue for all PvP, including ranked, xfaction now.
#3 Horde had a racial so powerful that Alliance were forced to switch factions if they wanted to play competitive PvP.

You are whining for no reason, and the complaint sounds worse because it’s coming off the back of dominating PvP so overwhelmingly so, that literally 75% of PvPers played Horde the past two expansions.

Everything is fine . . . you have options, and Horde vs Alliance means almost literally nothing now, in 95% of the game, including PvP

50% honor is nice, but Horde will prob get it eventually, and you can still get an honor set in a day without it.

Let alliance have their fun for a weekend or two. You had yours for 5 years.

8 Likes

Literally every point you make – is 100% wrong, or completely invalid to the argument at hand. I’m not even going to get into it with you, because you’re so far off.

6 Likes

Is that why I’m having so much fun!!! Every time I see a horde with under 200k HP I get soooooo excited because here comes the YEEEET!!! I pop everything I have and try to send them back to the Maw.

3 Likes