BG hackers!

nopt sure if Blizz knows but there is a hack out threre that prevents the apposing team from targetting the enemy fkag carrier. The whole BG no one and I mean NO ONE could target the Enemy flag carrier regardless of placment in the map. If you can please look up te last BG completed by this character and you will see that there is a HACK!!! literal!!! hack that allows players to cap the flag without other players being able to target them… That is a straight up cheat.,… If not please tell us how it is done…

3 Likes

Ran into one tonight in twin peaks. Entire team could not target the FC and he was invisible. Can only see the flag on the map

I saw a FC fly at Twin Peaks in a leveling BG. He flew from the Horde keep all the way across the map.

Thats kinda sketch.

Has blizz done anything about it yet?

You just gotta tunnel vision harder.

1 Like

Thats pretty well every WSG I enter as the Alliance. I mean, I can see the efc but for some reason, my entire team can not. They can sure see that fricken tree stump in mid tho. I wonder if it gives prizes or soemthing.

These hacks have been around for years. There are games where naked rogue sneaks in and flag carries i have seen it with my own eyes. It isn’t too bad if the guy is on my team.

I can’t remember the xpac but people use to have their own versions of wsg with a tunnel from flag cap point to flag cap point and all you saw was the person just walk underground and stay there all game.

I also remember doing an arena and the other team just went straight under the arena and stayed there. Little did they know I also can spend large amounts of time doing nothing.

probably because of your name who cares

Seems like the only way ally can win. Giggity.

I saw one monk fly from one end of the WSG map to the other end couple of weeks back as I was leveling my mage .

Tactics fellas…tactics

1 Like