BG forums lounge

And they’ll definitely have a pretty active bracket. I can’t stand twinking without a decent amount of spells/talents though, and mounts are critical to my enjoyment of BGS.

Whats the point of all this gear if I have to walk for 2 minutes every time I want to fight!?

That’s why you stand in the middle of the map in wsg and pull a Gandalf.

1 Like

I want to twink at 49 and fully expect Jd to spend hours on his main running dungeons for my gear.

At 10g per run.

1 Like

Wow that’s super generous of you. Could take as many as 20 runs and I’ll use the 200g you pay me for enchants.

1 Like

24 hours of Sunken Temple later…

I’m sure I’ll get the right affix on my gear this time! At least theres only 8 troll minibosses!

2 Likes

My priest has 2g right now lol. Afks opening my boxes and sending them back took me from 49silver to a little over 2g.

Meanwhile my 32 lock has made over 35gold so far and has bought all of his abilities.

1 Like

You guys and your alts… my highest level is 48 and my only alt is 10. I’m so far behind!

2 Likes

I keep re-rolling at 44. Well okay, only twice now but still. I will make it past that number this time!

What zone are you currently leveling your horde warlock in?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Well nowhere near your level :joy:

okay, if you must know, I’m a bar away from 24 so probably Hillsbrad soon :wink:

But remember:

2 Likes

Uhh… why?

WHY!?!?!

First started as Alliance on Grob. Realized I wanted a different server, so I got that Alliance to 44. Then I deleted my Alliance Grob to make this one Horde. I still have my other 44, it’s getting some rested exp.

4 Likes

So nobody here really knows me or cares here I assume (not a complaint, why would you?) but just to check in regardless … .

Tomten is a troll Shaman, Horde on Fairbanks, nostalgia, because I lived in Alaska when I was a young child. Jari a paladen and Hornbori a Hunter are Alliance Dwarves on Grobbulus because I never played either class before and decided to try them. Jari is now lvl 17, Hornbori Lvl 18, Tomten Lvl 18.

I’ve been busy in real life and haven’t had much time for WoW lately, almost all Classic for what I am doing. So none of these are very impressive, but when I can play I’m still really enjoying Classic and looking forward to BGs.

4 Likes

When you make someone mad enough they bring a buddy. You kill the buddy. They then get their crap together and coordinate their next attack and proceed to sit on your corpse for 20 minutes and counting lol.

Nice socked, I have spent the past -4 days just theorycrafting what I want on my 39 priest. at lvl 34 atm so 5 levels to get it all.

the choice between 49/39 is a tough one tbh I decided 39 for my first just for nostalgia sake. Not jsut from tbc and wotlk days but also because of my 39 rogue on nost.

Also I rolled an undead priest on grob to kill you guys with, I hope you are ready. Ill have you know I watched hydramist 1-X so you better watch out.

2 Likes

What’s the name of your priest?! Juga is on horde too hoping to hunt us.

1 Like

toskosa

15 silver for a lesser wand though yikes man.

2 Likes

Still only 27 :sob: This time around feels so slow.