BG forums lounge

It only took me 42 levels and a loan from Squeek to get the 90g for my mount so doing the math, I should have enough for your twink gear (at least you applied the guildies, same class, best friend discount) somewhere around the 2024 election.

1 Like

Sounds like a deal!

They nerfed the dire maul gold farming. Glad I didn’t drop skinning for engineering yet on my lock. We were hoping to farm dm east lashers and bosses with double warlock but that idea is gone lol. Watching the classic forums blow up about it has been entertaining at least.

Won’t be missing a thing really, even if the old AV concept was really good, the classes and combat are just not fun to deal with. I’m probably just biased because of old hybrid tax but I generally just do not like old Druid play styles and the combat in general would deter me from even trying.

I understand the hybrid tax being frustrating. Druids are still pretty strong though regardless.

Bears are the best tanks right now since defense cap is near impossible and bears have just bigger health pools. I’ve only seen one boomy so far and it was a 60 in eastern plaguelands wrecking horde at lights hope chapel. I watched him 1v1 a shadow priest surprisingly and the shadow priest got the jump on him.

I didn’t say it wasn’t doable, but the fact is Druid is just an inferior class but has a lot of tools. Regardless of all of that I just really dislike the slow pace of the pvp is all. I mean sure I could play mage and just spam a couple of buttons (and once geared just one shot everything) but it just isn’t fun.

Trust level 3 today

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I dont remember to like enough posts (forever rank 2)

Hmm?

My Soulfire crits for 4/5ths of my health. Thats pretty fast paced.

Yeah a spell that does a crap ton of damage. Gcd etc is slow as heck. White hits arent fun as feral.

Gotta start casting those starfires then! :wink:

Ik what you mean though

To oom and not be able to shift or heal? no ty :wink:

I am returned, how is everyone doing in classic so far?

1 Like

Hello! Classic is going great. What server did you choose?

netherwing although idk I could end up swapping later on for a higher pop server. just working on getting some twinks ready to go for when bgs come out.

1 Like

I just hit 60 a little while ago, so now is the time to get my hunter to 49!

Heres my plan:

https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-set/49-twink-hunter-8868

Lol wow…

I’ve got one for every class at 49 if you are interested :wink:

If I twink it will most likely be the 19s or 29s just because of the time investment.

I was lucky and had a magefist gloves drop for me and I also snagged a keller’s girdle close to launch for under a gold.