BG forums lounge

I saw an arena forums post saying to login 28 minutes before launch because the game auto logs you out at the 30 minute mark. This would give you 2 min to hit enter world. I went in without a queue and just hit level 10. The amount of people in a layer is unreal. I wouldn’t even know layering was a thing if I didn’t come to the forums lol.

I was in well before launch and hit enter world the moment it hit red. Got right in but the damn dc is killing my buzz.

ahhh that sucks right there.

I guess I could go to bed happy with 8 levels but not feeling happy just yet.

This was my plan, but had to take care of other stuff and couldn’t be on at launch.
My queue has since dropped from 22,000+ down to 7500 in three hours. I’m not expecting to get in tonight but I’ll have WoW open anyway until I go to bed.

So I’ve been in queue for 3 1/2 hours and am currently sitting at 422 with an estimated wait time of 6 minutes. Even if I log on at this point, it will just be to see my character before I log off to go to bed. Sigh.

I think I’m holding out just to get my character back to an inn at this point.

Said I wasn’t gonna start but I did and I’m level 4, almost 5

1 Like

I wasn’t going to stay up all night. I was able to log in this morning to create my priest on Stalagg and paladin on Grob. Played the paladin for a few. Very nostalgic…

It sucks you in doesn’t it? I couldn’t make myself log off last night.

1 Like

Heck I can’t even get retail to run, memory usage was well above 2500mb. I went through and deleted all the games I haven’t played in a while the usage settled around 1800 but it got rid of the major lag. Gunna update my graphics driver (haven’t updated it in almost a year) because that used to fix my issues when I’d get random steady lag.

It absolutely does.

It’s funny though. The very first character I ever made was a paladin and I didn’t play long before I switched to Horde because I couldn’t take all the 12 year olds and their wiener, fart and Chuck Norris jokes. I made a paladin today and it was adults making corny jokes. Some were slightly funny.

Who do I have to give a foot massage to for a guild invite so I can banter?

I don’t think it’s up yet. Probably by this week I’m guessing.

What was the name?

“Random People I’ve Talked To While Casually Browsing The WoW PVP Forum”?

1 Like

That was going to be it but it wouldn’t fit.

Kidding. I think Floyln is going to run it and call it Battleground Battalion to keep the rp naming ok.

Side note: I have seen so many names and guild names against rp naming rules that people really blew the “I don’t want to rp so not playing on rp server” thing out of proportion. My only rp encounters so far to almost lev 12 is I’ve had a couple random people say greetings with a /wave when stacked up running to the next questing area.

I mostly ignore chat since it’s a constant scrolling feed so if anyone whispers me and I don’t respond don’t be mad. lol

2 Likes

I never really looked at the RP naming policy thing. I’m a bit skeptical on the whole name policy in general. Too much conflicting information going around.

Treat it like the report afk feature in bgs right now. 99% of the time the report afk is used on blatantly obvious afk people and loud mouths in chat.

Almost hit 10 last night and then forced myself to go to bed

#grobmob

1 Like

Agreed, it’s basically ED 2.0 lol

1 Like

I forgot how much spell push back there was. Good lord! I’ll admit, I’m only level 7, but it has been some fun (even if I’m a noob and died a lot :joy:)