BG forums lounge

“The world is scheduled to be available soon”

Define soon!!!

Storage is so cheap it’s worth buying something decent.

I got a Samsung 1TB for $95ish back in December, prices have only gotten better. Just installing whatever you need/want and not worrying about space is a lovely thing.

1 Like

Lvl 3 nerds! u guys stink.

Position in queue: 721
Estimated time: 9 min

ps - it’s been 9 minutes for the last 45 minutes :frowning:

I’m in game atm on Floyln.

lvl 5 baby and on my way out of the start zone finally!

Just hit lvl 5. Going to skip killing the named troll, I don’t have 2 hours to wait in line.

Got lucky on that one. Got a group of 5 and one of us managed to hit him first as soon as we formed.

edit: some waited awhile so yeah it’s a good idea to skip rn.

12,515 in queue. I’ll be lucky if I get logged in before you are level 20. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

omg, “random” disconnect. Wait time now 33 min. I’m calling shenanigans!!

nice I’m at 2 hour wait time

Mine went up and it’s now 73 minutes.

Mine started at 553 minutes. I’m at 4326 and 11 minutes now, which keeps jumping from 69 minutes to 11 and back to 60+. :frowning:

Position in queue: 22,987
Estimated time: 776 min

RIP.

I gave up and figure I’ll play tomorrow or something.

I’m getting close to giving up. At least I got to 8. Just hope my character isn’t dead up on the hilltop I dc’ed on. That will be a hell of a corpse run.

Yeah, back to 57 minutes and 3597 in line for me. Pretty sure I won’t be logging in tonight.

I sat at ~700 in queue with ~9 min estimated time for damn near an hour and a half.

Another RP-PvP server will open soon. Gobb queues should get a bit better.

It’s a good thing I " injured" myself lifting and have a couple of days of work. Now I can stay up all night till 4 in the morning waiting for the queue.