BG forums lounge

I should be on around then and will be down if so fosho

2 Likes

I just want to say I admit I’ve been having a handful of the giggles using those Organic Discombobulation Grenades in BG’s lately, and seeing myself do it to a Mage earlier in AB brings such a comfortable feeling.

4 Likes

That feel when you just wasted 1725 titan residuum on another 415 chest instead of the 415 helm you actually wanted :-1: :-1: :rage:

Pay attention out there boys, don’t make the same mistake I just did. It’ll be another 2 weeks or so before I can buy the 415 helm.

RIP :expressionless:

EDIT: also just now had to afk out of an Alliance AV since I seem to have gotten grouped up with some dumb “go Galv” type Allies

My tuesday night is off to a rough start, sigh :grimacing:

2 WEEKS?!?!

Jesush man, how much do you farm those things? I have like maybe 600 total. I figure by the time I could buy one all the good gear will be 430+.

2 Likes

If you see me, quick join if the option is available. Sometimes I end up in groups of 5. That’s a little late on the cool coast but I been going til after midnight here lately.

1 Like

Maybe less than 2 weeks, I’ll have to check my bags and see if I can disenchant some lower 385/400 azerite pieces to get my titan residuum back up a bit. Still sucks when something like this happens :rage: :-1:

Doing a 10+ run gives you a one-time lump sum payment of like 600-900 residuum (depending on key level) every Tuesday, so it would take give or take ~2 weeks to afford a “random” 415 armor piece.

On the plus side, I got a 425 titanforge from my weekly M+ chest today, but still… that misclicking and buying a 415 chest instead of the 415 helm, smh :roll_eyes:

Damn didn’t know about the mythic thing.

Not worth it to me but that’s cool for those who do :expressionless:

I should change my name to Amtrak most nights. All those melee jumping on without a ticket. Damn hobos :train:

1 Like

Sigh

Just had to afk out of yet another Alliance AV, take a guess why? :joy:

“go Galv it will force them to leave IBT”
“go Galb guys”
“GALVANGAR NOW”

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :rofl:

Interestingly, the same loud-mouth Hunter from earlier that was loudly calling for Galv in the chat was also in this same game… pulling the same crap again. He called for Galv in the Ally starting cave and it was all downhill from there.

Sometimes I wonder if there’s a positive feedback loop happening: the GOOD Alliance players win their bgs, get their conquest points, and stop q’ing to go do other stuff/get on with their day… the baddie Alliance lose their bgs over and over and over (never learning from their failed strats), so they keep q’ing - so you end up getting grouped up with them more often (for example this “go Galv” hunter who was on my team in two different games).

My 10year old and 3 year old are having a battle over the hallway light being on while they are trying to sleep.

The Elder Spawn keeps turning it on and Spawn2 waits, jumps out of bed and turns it off after her sister goes into her room.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Do you have any ally toons? If so you could have ~4 minute queues. I think you mentioned you don’t merc?

nothing capped, and im not a fan of mercing, though i may end up doing that for other reasons.

If you’all ever plan to do epic BGs, would you please let me know… I could maybe time it to get on earlier… :star_struck:

Have no idea what happened… But, sent you a reinvite, fave belf DK. :hugs:

1 Like

Gd, you just need to l2p WG. lol! I know the doof teams suck but the ones that have many who know what they’re doing - they’re fun. Waaaay better than SS/TM. :joy:

1 Like

TY for the games tonight Jadei and Squeek!

1 Like

Just did a whole AV without realizing I was wearing level 1 Spring Robes and not an Azerite piece. Did pretty well anyways. I guess scaling can work sometimes.

4 Likes

I just saw one of those in IoC last night. It was slightly irksome but also amusing. What you get turned into is hilarious!

LOL! Did you notice what your ilvl was with the spring robe on?

1 Like

Finally recognized someone in a BG from the forums. Well at least to my knowledge. I think I was there!

1 Like