BG forums lounge

Now we’re talking! I want it! NOW!

You can get the rat, kinda the same thing.

1 Like

But rabbits are not rodents.

And that rat is not cool at all rabbits would be awesome.

Close enough :thinking:

Just wanna say YAY I saw Jarawana and her hat in AV. :partying_face:

1 Like

That was a good AV too :sunglasses:

1 Like

But they used to be.
They were moved to the Lagomorpha order in patch 19.1.2

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564285183419744276/570250026987814923/unknown.png

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It’s a very nice hat.

Ouch. If it’s makes you feel any better, outside of last nights queues w Squeak and Co Alliance pugs over the weekend we’re bad enough to make me consider sitting in queues with MooDruid.

3 Likes

well, that queue finally popped after 54 minutes, the AV only lasted 26 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

That’s a big reason I went blue side. I got sick of waiting in queue for BGs that were shorter than the wait.

IMO being Horde is a crutch! I used to be Horde, but I gave it up. Now look at me! I’m a human-dwarf hybrid. Progressive AF

3 Likes

Leveling a baby toon in the dwarf area is great. They are so friendly! And have you seen some of the posh pads they have? The houses in Thelsamar are plush!

With and without you, didn’t lose any of 6 brawls. Maybe won 4 out of 11 regular bgs (and I’m not going to talk about getting those last two arena wins, uhg).

Last night was a weird night.

1 Like

And then along comes dare and made all the melee sorry that they trained you. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That TP game.

/shudder

Any of yall wanna BG tonight? I raid til 8p pacific but free after that

1 Like

huh, either i got kicked or the wintergrasp enthusiast community dissolved. i wonder what happened.

I just “kick myself” when WG pops :joy:

The night before was too, I went 5-1