BG forums lounge

This stuff is amazing! They sell it locally, but in New Orleans they had lots of different types and low-sodium version of all the types. I spent around 100 in that hot sauce/spice shop and 3 of the items I bought were Slap Ya Mama brand.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had any food allergies but cutting dairy and heavy meats out from daily consumption thereā€™s a huge difference.

Plus housing a kale shake at least 4-5 times a week helps a lot.

1 Like

Doesā€¦that have dairy in it? Vegetation + dairy = :face_vomiting: imo

1 Like

Jokeā€™s on you Iā€™ll drop my BRD Drill Machine on top of it to keep everyone safe.

1 Like

Iā€™m really sad it took me this long to play a Hunter again ( last played one during MoP ), BM is stupid fun while leveling.

Murderer :rage:

:cry:

:sob:

I had the best whisper in years tonight.

https://i.imgur.com/nBFm9KH.jpg

1 Like

You could totally high five tho

1 Like

Guy had me laughing so hard IRL, my wife didnā€™t find it as funny as I did.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah the Eiffel Towerā€¦

1 Like

No, I donā€™t mess with dairy much anymore. Sometimes Iā€™ll eat something with it in there but not often.

Itā€™s mainly dark leafy greens/garlic/ginger/cucumber/turmeric/black peppercorn (helps turmeric absorb better)/almond milk (unsweeteend)/and a small amount of frozen fruit to help make it not taste like the green giants taint.

Itā€™s been a blast, I was giving my GF a hard time for playing it, but now I kind of get it D:

1 Like

Whatā€™s up with 8 hour maintenance today? Havenā€™t seen that in a while.

1 Like

no crap! I got my hopes up thinking I missed 8.2 release news but they havenā€™t even released a dang date yet

Itā€™d be July 16th if they go by the season 2 reward schedule of 25 weeks

1 Like

Sounds legit.

I throw in 2 scoops of Pea Protein too just because the greens themselves donā€™t pack a whole lot of it. I feel full but never heavy. Tons of energy and a good amount of calories to get you through until dinner or even through the night. One of those after training is a godsend.

If youā€™re wanting something thatā€™s essentially pure nutrients and easy to make, Iā€™d recommend it. I had a nutri-bullet for 3-4 years until I finally pulled the trigger on a Vitamix. Now everything blends :space_invader:

Right? I was hoping to get my cache and maybe do a BG/emmisary before I get scooped away from the computer, but outlook looks grim.

First week in many I didnā€™t do a single M+.

Wondering if itā€™s a sign of these to come.