BG forums lounge

Basically yes lol

Reminds me of the time I took the former misses and the squirts to Bear-A-Zona. It was pretty cool, they had the drive through enclosures with bears and wolves. I might have ruined the experience by playing the Jurassic Park theme song over and over thoughā€¦

2 Likes

How many times did you yell and slam on the brakes when you noticed they werenā€™t paying attention?

2 Likes

Speaking of slamming on the brakes and yelling, got my horde to 116 last night and only ganked once. Progress all around!

2 Likes

I taught my daughter and gf to play that on guitar.

Itā€™s stupid easy.

Itā€™s also very close to the beginning of ā€œThe Endā€ by The Doors.

1 Like

Hey congrats! Now delete your ally priest and commit to the horde.

1 Like

Itā€™s only until the end of August anyways right?

1 Like

Dream on, goblin. I will never forsake the alliance! I just have a few stacks of fish feasts that I need to use on my horde so Iā€™m leveling her. :wink:

3 Likes

I love fish.

1 Like

I need to make a bunch for the Friday All You Can Eat Fish Fry!

1 Like

On a real note, made fish for my bf last night. The smell just about made me :face_vomiting: fish is so gross

1 Like

I donā€™t see how businesses make money off of this around here tbh.

How did you cook it? and what kind was it?

1 Like

Oven and idk what kind tbh. I am so against fish

1 Like

I can make some mean fish tacos for real but itā€™s a hassle so I reserve them for special occasions

1 Like

Me too.

I like to make some homemade slaw as well for them, and some chipotle mayo.

That is before I went veg.

2 Likes

You can use slap ya mama seasoning and make any fish (besides salmon) awesome regardless of how you cook it. Itā€™s like a fancy seasoned salt and creole.

If I go 24 hrs without meat I become a demon.

1 Like

I try to stick to veg myself, itā€™s hard at times (cheese is like crack to me) but I def notice a difference in how I feel when I behave and stick to it.

Itā€™s soft-shell crab season around here. Winding down but Iā€™ve eaten close to 2 dozen this year. Now itā€™s back to having them crabs regular like. Poor me :cry:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not vegan. I still eat cheese (not really milk though, mostly almond and soy milk).

2 Likes

Maybe not. I can pretty much hear the whole house through the baby monitor speaker next to my side of the bed.

1 Like